Page 57 of 91 FirstFirst ... 7475455565758596067 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

hello does anyone know how to remove the softmod using ltols? i delete mine and warrn all of u that if u delte it u can cause a frag flashing red a green lights.. all though this is a good mod i saw the auto installer and i like it but i need to know how to PROPER REMOVE THIS MOD ... PLEASE IF ANYONE KNOWNS HOW TO DO IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I TRY DELETING THE UDE UNISTALL AND C RESTORE BUT I GET THIS WERID ERROR CODE SOMEITNG ABOUT A SCRIP .. ANYWAYS ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME

THX

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #562
    does anyone know how to get a bigger hdd ? i want to make it but i can't understand very well on the info that is provided on this web site.. can anyone explain to me how to make a hdd ? its cuz i think i screw my xbox by deleting the auf mod , i can re do the soft mod but does anyone know how to put everything back to normal on my stock hdd?. what i do know is that i delete the files using ms dashboard then i delete the files from the biosld = BIOS LOADER so i need to know which are the files i need to put to my stock hdd. so when i press the power button i get frag flashig red n green lights.. so i kind got it fix cuz i drag some evo x files to the biosld . then it work .but it just loads the evo x other then that i can't do anything i get frag .. need help anyone please

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #563
    venomx20000
    how do i do the FTP i am confused on how to do it

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #564
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by venomx20000
    how do i do the FTP i am confused on how to do it
    What exactly do you need help with? Did you read any guides at all? They are a big help.

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #565
    hi i just want to know how to uninstall the softmod ? meaning everything such as . pbl phoenix bios loader , mxm ude2 everything . properly .? also what is the original bios loader on my xbox? why cuz i erased the info and my xbox will not boot anything if i press the power button . i will get frag . +error 21 . i just want to put my xbox back to normal before the softmod .

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #566
    ok i just need help just this once anyone please . ok so here is where i am , i softmod my xbox using the auf found on this website. then later i decide to uninstall , it wouldnt work so i went to m$ dash then memory then delete them.then i installed the slayers auto installer ver.2.0 turn off the xbox then turn it on then got frag+error 21 then i turn it off then turn it on using ejcect button then went to slayers menu then went to e drive then biosld then i added some info from evo x that was on the itools then it work but i just want to put the original info on e drive /biosld biosloader then that way i can re install using another softmod installer. PLEASE ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME .

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #567
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Alright "gus", you have 12 posts. All of which are in this thread. Asking the same thing a ton doesn't help. What does help is posting your question in a legible way, that way some one who knows the answer can help you.

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #568
    meaning what ? f1 any suggestions? i have a frekin BLUE HALO 2 CRYSTAL XBOX super rare!!!

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #569
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Did you even read my post? Instead of hard to read posts like:

Quote Originally Posted by gus738
    meaning what ? f1 any suggestions? i have a frekin BLUE HALO 2 CRYSTAL XBOX super rare!!!
    How about

Quote Originally Posted by gus738
    What do you mean? Any suggestions |F1|? I have a freaking blue halo 2 xbox, which is very rare!
    Not all of your posts have to be like that, but it helps the people that are trying to answer your question, alright?

We do not have short term memory's, either. Well, not as bad as thirty minutes.
    08-10-2005 09:06 PM gus738 ok i just need help just this once anyone please . ok so here is where i am , i softmod my xbox using the auf found on this website. then later i decide to uninstall , it wouldnt work so i went to m$ dash then memory then delete them.then i installed the slayers auto installer ver.2.0 turn off the xbox then turn it on then got frag+error 21 then i turn it off then turn it on using ejcect button then went to slayers menu then went to e drive then biosld then i added some info from evo x that was on the itools then it work but i just want to put the original info on e drive /biosld biosloader then that way i can re install using another softmod installer. PLEASE ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME .
    08-10-2005 08:33 PM gus738 hi i just want to know how to uninstall the softmod ? meaning everything such as . pbl phoenix bios loader , mxm ude2 everything . properly .? also what is the original bios loader on my xbox? why cuz i erased the info and my xbox will not boot anything if i press the power button . i will get frag . +error 21 . i just want to put my xbox back to normal before the softmod .
    By the way, I don't give a shit if you have a blue halo 2 xbox, you can buy custom cases online for under 50 bucks.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #570
    yea nice thanks for ur help. so is anyone going to help?