Page 58 of 91 FirstFirst ... 8485556575859606168 ... LastLast

Thread: Soft-modding Your Xbox The Easy Way!

jakesnake100
    i tried your "QUICK EASY GUIDE" and all i get is black screen with loads of green writing with 21 in the corner can u plz help thanx

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #572
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by jakesnake100
    i tried your "QUICK EASY GUIDE" and all i get is black screen with loads of green writing with 21 in the corner can u plz help thanx
    Does anything work? Can you run a game?

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #573
    same happened to me,, anything we can do?

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #574
    can anyone help me or not? please

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #575
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    gus u still never clarified your problem

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #576
    |F1|'s Avatar Forum Star
    Quote Originally Posted by suprafreak6
    gus u still never clarified your problem
    Obviously he hasn't read my post(s), so he probably didn't read the guide. I wouldn't bother.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #577
    in simple terms . how do i delete all the softmod off my xbox ? do i need to go to itools then have the 007 game inside while doing c restore?

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #578
    I get this error when trying to do this softmod

Correct update.xbe has not been found. Either install das 4920, 5659 or 5960 or add the update.xbe to the package. Cannot install UDE

Anyone else get this??

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #579
    So I got a hold of slayer and extracted the update.xbe. I compressed it and copied it to the right place. I like others was not able to copy the newly zipped udata file to the 8mg card because it was to big. I tried removing some ude1 stuff and went with the ud2 install but when linux ran it was looking for files from ude1. I am going to try again with the UDE2 stuff removed and then see what I get.

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #580
    It seems that when the linux kernel is done loading and inflating update.xbe any files regardless of if they are used or not are deemed missing and the installation aborts.

Is this the expected behavior??

This is pissing me off now, will going out and buying an official MS card get the job done. I would hate to spend more money and not have this work.