Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do Wasps Do?

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I mean come on, they just fly round and attack people

Bee's do that honey thing, fly's lay maggots to eat rotten meat and shit, spiders eat flys...............WTF do wasps do that's useful apart from sting people?

And then if you swat one and it suvives it goes and gets all it's mates, the bloody things are like Chelsea supporters Hit one and without warning there's hundreds of them

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Wasps are carnivores.

They attack for defense and food.

Wasps kill spiders.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Busyman@19 August 2004 - 23:13

Wasps kill spiders.
    They do? They kill anything tho vicious little wankers

And they always get right up in your face don't they, as if to say "Come on boy, show me what you got, I'll take your bleedin 'ead orf"

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

5. Lounge   -   #5
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@20 August 2004 - 00:10
    And then if you swat one and it suvives it goes and gets all it's mates, the bloody things are like Chelsea supporters Hit one and without warning there's hundreds of them

Jonno B)
    I`m told thay give off pheromones when they`re in distress that is why they attract other wasps.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I agree Jonno, wasps are pointless, horrible things. they're not even scared of people, which is stupid because we've got rolled up newspapers and insect-killer.

Knew I'd posted about them somewhere

I vote wasp genocide.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+19 August 2004 - 19:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 19 August 2004 - 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@19 August 2004 - 23:13

Wasps kill spiders. &nbsp;
    They do? They kill anything tho vicious little wankers
    [/b][/quote]
    Not only that but spiders are afraid of them.

There is a spider that lives the desert that when threatened by a wasps first will burrow under the sand to hide.

The wasp will then start burrowing to get to the spider.

The spider will then roll up and cartwheel down sand (superfast btw) to escape.

Wasps also tap outside of spider burrows (I&#39;m talking BIG spiders) to lure them out then sting the shit out of them, drag them back into the burrow, and lay eggs on the spider so the larvae can eat the spider when they hatch.

All of this while the spider is alive but paralyzed.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    hmm...i got stung on the foot by a damn wasp, tried to shake it off but the bugger was determind to stay on my foot as long as possible. friggen sore as hell, and i had to go to work later that day.its been like a week since i got stung and my foot is still itchy as hell but we cant kill them&#33;thats just cruel&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Nothing at all i say.In fact i think all bumble bee&#39;s wasp and bees should be burned to death. :

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    I think i may hate wasps more than anything else, everytime i see one i get the urge to kill. They are horrible creatures that hang around bins and you never hear them coming not like the friendly bee, i never notice the bastards til they&#39;re sitting on me arm

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast