Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: I Found This Quite Extraordinary

Poster
    A Tribute to Mr Cash

I can't imagine how long this took to make.

Warning file is almost 1.5 megs. I think it is worth the wait, but I have strange taste.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The Man in Black is not a "strange" taste, J'Pol.

“Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Mr JP Fugley+21 August 2004 - 15:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr JP Fugley @ 21 August 2004 - 15:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-j2k4@21 August 2004 - 19:55
    The Man in Black is not a "strange" taste, J&#39;Pol.

the tribute however is, though i thought it genuine.

a fine piece of work, full of pathos and that sort of thing. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not up on the details, but I&#39;m aware Big John did a rasher or two of that "other people&#39;s music" stuff in the last several years before his death; I normally stay away from that type of thing (thinking of Pat Boone doing Ozzy Osbourne) but, owing to your post, I may explore a bit.

I&#39;ve got the unexpurgated "Cash at Folsom" and "Cash at San Quentin" CDs (remastered and complete); if you&#39;re interested, PM me and I&#39;ll crank up SS so you can root around.
    “Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of 'em are stupider than that.” -George Carlin

4. Lounge   -   #4
    thats beutiful Mr Cash RIP Enuff Respect due

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    JPøL are you trying to say something?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    And heres me thinking Johnny cash was change from a durex machine :"> Sorry I can&#39;t believe I made that joke, I need to get out of the 80&#39;s Its was cool though even though I don&#39;t follow J cash&#39;s work.