Originally posted by Withcheese+21 August 2004 - 14:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese &#064; 21 August 2004 - 14:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Mr. Blunt@21 August 2004 - 23:25
Originally posted by kaiweiler@21 August 2004 - 14:00
<!--QuoteBegin-scottwile
@21 August 2004 - 16:34
just hit her

I second that....

I don&#39;t say hit her, I say his dis dude that be asking this dumb ass question. If she&#39;s cheating on you, fuck it. Your probably ugly if she&#39;s doing it.

Ask her and say "Bitch, if you be cheating on me. I&#39;ll mess you up. Biatch."

She will be so scared she&#39;ll tell you if she is or not. If she really loves you, she won&#39;t leave if you tell her that. Trust me.

If this isn&#39;t good enough for you, you can try contact the Cheaters television show.
You should be a Relationship Advisor. That is some quality advice. [/b][/quote]
better than indulging someone&#39;s requests for phone-tapping advice, i guess. OR SUMFIN&#39;.

if he thinks she&#39;s cheating on him, then he should go cheat on her. or hit her. or whatever. it&#39;s all the same in the end. either way, the relationship is screwed. if she&#39;s cheating, then she&#39;s a sluuuuut and he&#39;s better off without her. if she&#39;s not cheating, then DivineBeingX is a jealous psycho and she&#39;s better off without him.

what&#39;s this jerry springer reality show crap doing in hardware world, anyway? TAKE IT TO THE LOUNGE DIVINEBEINGX, K THX. :rtfm: :rtfm: :pirate: