Thread: Guyver

Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    I have been watching guyver bio-booster armour, what is the original anime like compared to the 12 ep OAV? and if there anymore guyver stuff besides guyver and dark hero?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    The original anime was the 12 episode series. The only other Guyver animation (that i know of) was an OVA that had a female Guyver, but it hasn't been released outside Japan. You can download it somewhere.

Also, there's a manga which i reckon is millions times better than the anime. It goes a lot further in terms of story, the only bad thing is that Viz didn't finish translating the whole manga series, so it's cut off. It's still worth it though.

Oh yeah, there's also the first Guyver movie. Dark Hero is the second movie.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by mike45450
    The original anime was the 12 episode series. The only other Guyver animation (that i know of) was an OVA that had a female Guyver, but it hasn't been released outside Japan. You can download it somewhere.

Also, there's a manga which i reckon is millions times better than the anime. It goes a lot further in terms of story, the only bad thing is that Viz didn't finish translating the whole manga series, so it's cut off. It's still worth it though.

Oh yeah, there's also the first Guyver movie. Dark Hero is the second movie.
    good look cuz ive been looking for this too also netflix or next day anime has some of the rest of the anime
    my broo has a account there and is buyin this for me

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Guyver is good movie but anime is better

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Personally I like the new redone anime more than the older 12 episode one. They changed a few things, but overall I love the fact that they extended it to 24 episodes. I seriously wish they would do a Guyver 2 or even a decent Guyver anime movie.