Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Style suggestions needed

I'm nowhere near ready to put together a custom theme for this site due to time restrictions, but to dump the default we can load several premade themes for you guys to choose from.

Please browse around this site and suggest some layouts that look good that we'll be able to easily import.

Please include a link to the thread you found the theme in since that is where I can download it from
    http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...splay.php?f=60

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Anything that’s nice and light like the old place would be fine

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I've always liked the utopia skin. Some of the other popular ones like Air and Surge are pretty nice too

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    could you track one down that feels nice so I don't have to go looking around I've got a big log of things to fix + my normal job to do.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by krohn
    I'm nowhere near ready to put together a custom theme for this site due to time restrictions, but to dump the default we can load several premade themes for you guys to choose from.

Please browse around this site and suggest some layouts that look good that we'll be able to easily import.

Please include a link to the thread you found the theme in since that is where I can download it from
    http://www.vbulletintemplates.com/mo...splay.php?f=60
    Would it not be better to fix all the things members report? I think we should first fix the list I made up in the teamchat. it contains all erorrs reported by members and myself before making any other change..

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    I dont know the name of the skin but iv got a picture of it, IMO its great piece of skinning...

EDIT: Without the massive blue sidebars of course.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Would it not be better to fix all the things members report? I think we should first fix the list I made up in the teamchat. it contains all erorrs reported by members and myself before making any other change..

Hear Hear

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    seems as if more people are worried about the skin than the functionality which is the same old story around here....

that is why we originally scrapped teh VB3 move.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by krohn
    seems as if more people are worried about the skin than the functionality which is the same old story around here....

that is why we originally scrapped teh VB3 move.

Can't you use this 5 week old database to reset up on IPB?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    also peerzy that Windows style you're using is http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/113-p1.php Royale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast