Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Message to the Trolls and People complaining

Wow great work surprized to see the board up so fast rookiecrd1...Only one quick question.. noticed most post dated around Aug..were the post for Sept and early Oct lost..Small price to pay if they were o-well...Keep up the good work appreciate the effort!!!!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by hungrylilboy
    was just gonna edit my post and say just read it is being sorted so ignore it. Oh well. Can live without a av for a bit. I aint having a small one
    HMMMM in the words of the immortal Shrek are you trying to compensate for something lol

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Well closing while updating seems abit harsh although understandable but Ide suggest just ignore the nutz perhaps...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    All I am saying is that those of you who are complaining in just about every thread in this folder is not helping the matter. I am extremely busy trying to get everything up and running. Having to Sort through dozens of complaints from basically 4 or 5 people to find problems that members are having is not making my life any easier. Cursing at me in posts because you don't like the way the forum looks is also not going to do much to help out.

Quit complaining about the number of members here. The dropoff was due to the redirection problem that 7th never told me about. Martin and I will try our best to get this forum back to where it was a few months ago, and I am confident we can manage atleast that much.

For now, please sit back and relax. Don't jump down my throat every chance you get. If you are only going to stay here to complain then we don't want you here at all.

Brian
    OK, I can take a hiint.

Goodbye.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    Maybe 2 pinned threads in this section: "Todo list: with noted bugs or problems not ironed out yet" and "VB FAQs" during the changes.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I'm not a troll.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    No More Image Resized - thank you

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    Umm.. i think this looks pretty good so far Brian..

keep up the good work.. it'll all be nice n homey in no time at all..

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Your resistance to change is understandable...however, I suggest you take a few deep breaths and try meditation...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #40
    Good suggestion eheh

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234