Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Message to the Trolls and People complaining

Site Owner
    This change was done because we did not have another viable option. We either had to goto the VB version or lose over 3 months of data. I am trying my best here, and you are not looking at the finished project. There will be a better skin, better features and much mroe to come in the future.

I have recieved many messages cursing me out for this move. No one is forcing you to post here, and I don't like the foul language. If you are going to constantly critisize our job, then go somewhere else. I am very stressed right now and havn't slept for 36 hours, trying to get everything up and running. I'm losing money running this board. The last thing I need is for people cursing me out sayin I am a lousy admin.

Brian

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I'm in agreement with Brian. This wasn't a planned change, but now all we can do is accept it and move on. All the complaining won't change whats happened, so live with it. It will take some getting used to, but this is a hell of a lot better than we had in the past when there was no forum at all.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by rookiecrd1
    This change was done because we did not have another viable option. We either had to goto the VB version or lose over 3 months of data. I am trying my best here, and you are not looking at the finished project. There will be a better skin, better features and much mroe to come in the future.

I have recieved many messages cursing me out for this move. No one is forcing you to post here, and I don't like the foul language. If you are going to constantly critisize our job, then go somewhere else. I am very stressed right now and havn't slept for 36 hours, trying to get everything up and running. I'm losing money running this board. The last thing I need is for people cursing me out sayin I am a lousy admin.

Brian

Brian i see no reason as to why not just disable posting for a few days for people who are normal users. Let onyl admisn and mods post they cn update us and we can view the forum and thread but not post. Would stop he whole burn them from head to toe flaming.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Brian i see no reason as to why not just disable posting for a few days for people who are normal users. Let onyl admisn and mods post they cn update us and we can view the forum and thread but not post. Would stop he whole burn them from head to toe flaming.
    that is maybe a good idea.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    It would only cause "censorship trolls" to appear afterwards....at least we still have the community. If people cant post, they may not come back.

As I have posted in other threads, I appreciate what you are doing.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    that is maybe a good idea.

Peerzy has a good idea Just would give Brian and Krohn some time to think, it would keep us informed and there would be no flmaing.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    7thE would be helpful right about now

hey at least we dont have to worry about the antispam script (lest i missed sumting and it was dealt with a while ago )

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by atiVidia
    7thE would be helpful right about now

hey at least we dont have to worry about the antispam script (lest i missed sumting and it was dealt with a while ago )
    Was delt with a while ago.

And why 7th Element? So he can con more money ou of us and the admins:confused:?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    atiVidia's Avatar ^would've been cool.
    you sure? i was positive that he antispam script was here last week >_<

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    im not trolling, i'm trying to express my opinions by saying that i don't like the skin. Sure I cant wait for all the features and new skin to arrive, but could you not just close the board down and get stuck in to applying these? instead of us all hanging around asking when it will all be done?

btw, quick reply rules B)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast