Thread: How Do You Install The Sims Expansions?

hey, i just downloaded the sims hot date, and it is in winace format. however, in order to install it, i need to burn it on a cd. after extracting everything, i burned it on a cd, but it says it is not the proper cd... do i have to d o something with cues and bins or whatever? im clueless. can ne body help me out?

2. Games   -   #2
    What the file size of the file you downloaded? It kinda sounds like the rip of the game, not an cd image.

3. Games   -   #3
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    If it's an image file, you could just extract it using WinISO, and run setup from there..no burning required.

If it's a rip...you might be on your own.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Games   -   #4
    yes, I have the serial number (which was included).. im not sure if it was an image file.. the file size was around 105 mb.. and its not an iso file or whatever... everythin works, its just the part where it asks you to put the cd in to copy some files during installation, that i dont know what im doing wrong

5. Games   -   #5
    That's way too small to be a cd image. It must be a rip, which usually doesn't include the extra stuff like videos and music.

Here's the link to all cd images of sims: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...t=17943&hl=sims Notice the big difference in size.

6. Games   -   #6
    alright..thanks 4 evertyhin...

its just that now there is hardly ne1 sharing these...

7. Games   -   #7
    Well, you could try it on emule, there are more people sharing it there. Remember to use ASM and speedup when you're using KL.