Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Suggestions Here

i agree with bigdawgfoxx about the symbols, they're too confusing
    i suggest replacing them with tiny words to indicate wat they are

also, can u add a feature where i can find all my posts...that are grouped in topics (not grouped in posts, pls )?
    that function is very useful to me bcos that's how i check the topics i'm already in

thx,
    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    look in your profile for the link to new threads

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...ser=gildan2020

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    make the avatar size fair there are people who have avatars like 100x150
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    THeres an avatar and theres a profile picture. You're allowed a bigger profile picture than an avatar.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Well Profile dont show where Avatar does and for some reason I cant even link to Avatars theat are beyond 50x50 so how is that some have larger and do you intend to keep it at 50x50 or will it be changed perhaps...

EDIT: Also if anyone gets a chance Ide like to be RealitY again.
    The all caps was rather nice to be gone thanks to Entity but now back again.
    Last edited by REALITY; 10-05-2004 at 04:54 AM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by krohn
    look in your profile for the link to new threads

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...ser=gildan2020
    hi, another suggestion:

currently the Search drop-down on the menubar contains textbox for word searches only. can u expand the drop-down to include searching user posts as well?

i know i can click on Advanced Search to do that, but i feel it would be much easier if u put that outside as well

thx,
    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    avatars are 80x80 and 20Kb. They always have been and I really don't want to increase it since 20Kb bloats the page load times when 10+ people are using 20kb on every page. THEN theres the sigs too.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    then just cut all avatars
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by krohn
    avatars are 80x80 and 20Kb. They always have been and I really don't want to increase it since 20Kb bloats the page load times when 10+ people are using 20kb on every page. THEN theres the sigs too.
    Hello!

Why do some people have the privilege of having a larger Avatar? J'Pol for instance or Storm?. It would be better if we all could have that size on our avatars it simply looks beeter in the forum layout and gives the members a larger choice in selecting pictures!.

The load time is not affected that much by larger avatars. I doubt that most people are still using dial up on sites about P2P like this!. Especially not for people using IE that uses the almost secret Content.IE5 folder with the dreaded Index.dat file folder that cannot be deleted by emptying the Temp Folder and stores all pictures you view on a site so that they load much faster the next time it is viewed.

Edit! Strange that the background suddenly is grey when writting new posts should it not be white??.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    Seems 80 is big enough although I think it was like 120 before, maybe 100 would be a little better...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast