Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: For Those that Need a Wank

  1. #1
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    funny stuff.

    i wonder what kind of sad loser would actually try one of those things.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,172
    And just what is that thing hooked up to it and laying passively on the ground?

    Is it

    1. a ruler?
    2. thermometer, in case things get too hot?
    3. nose spray?
    4. a ground wire?
    5. none of the above?
    Last edited by Everose; 10-05-2004 at 02:43 AM.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    And just what is that thing hooked up to it and laying passively on the ground?

    Is it

    1. a ruler?
    2. thermometer, in case things get too hot?
    3. nose spray?
    4. a ground wire?
    5. none of the above?

    RTFM!

    Pretty obvious from the directions what it is for.


    コントローラー部です。
    コントローラーの先が振動します。
    (ON/OFF 強弱調節可能)

    アナラーの方はお尻に、そうで無い方は手コキされつつ亀頭部に振動を加える事によって快感は倍増します。

    手コキ部スイッチは手コキのスピードを調整できます。

    Ta da. So get crackin', or wackin', or stuffin'.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    ooh that thing - thats for when you have Back Aches

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    3,053
    sad why don't they pay for a mesage

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    @Home
    Posts
    1,966
    How fuck'n lazy do you have to be to need a machine to do your wank'n for you?


    If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaZu
    How fuck'n lazy do you have to be to need a machine to do your wank'n for you?
    there hands have athritis for example like a real old man, or a guy who can't get a girl or guy

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaZu
    How fuck'n lazy do you have to be to need a machine to do your wank'n for you?
    Quit being so callous.....use some lotion!

    What is carpal tunnel syndrome?

    The carpal tunnel - a narrow, rigid passageway of ligament and bones at the base of the hand houses the median nerve and tendons. Sometimes, thickening from irritated tendons or other swelling narrows the tunnel and causes the median nerve to be compressed. The result may be pain, weakness, or numbness in the hand and wrist, radiating up the arm.

    What are the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome?
    Symptoms usually start gradually, with frequent burning, tingling, or itching numbness in the palm of the hand and the fingers, especially the thumb and the index and middle fingers. Some carpal tunnel sufferers say their fingers feel useless and swollen, even though little or no swelling is apparent. Decreased grip strength may make it difficult to form a fist, grasp small objects (consider an unfeasibly small penis such as Jonno's), or perform other manual tasks. In chronic and/or untreated cases, the muscles at the base of the thumb may waste away.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,172
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    RTFM!

    Pretty obvious from the directions what it is for.


    コントローラー部です。
    コントローラーの先が振動します。
    (ON/OFF 強弱調節可能)

    アナラーの方はお尻に、そうで無い方は手コキされつつ亀頭部に振動を加える事によって快感は倍増します。

    手コキ部スイッチは手コキのスピードを調整できます。

    Ta da. So get crackin', or wackin', or stuffin'.
    Ah HA!!! I thought that would bring you out, Hobbes. Chlorox would be the savings grace, no?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •