Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost

theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    Does anyone else watch the show? I find it to be very interesting and additive. The only idea I have on what the "creature" could be, is that the creature is something mechanical.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    yup great show...

Only the Polarbear was strange...

I hope it will not become a 'Farcry' Story

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I'm not sure if you're even talking about this, but I think that game, Farcry for the PC is the best game in the world. As a matter of fact, the whole time i was watching Lost, i was thinking, "Man, this reminds me of Farcry." But, I can see what you mean. That overall "theme" seems a little to played out these days.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    I just hope that we wont see jumping creatures after part ?? like suddenly in Farcry the game

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Retired
    Why did the bald guy lie about seeing that big 'thing' ?

Shit why do I have 2 wait a week after every episode
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 10-30-2004 at 10:43 PM.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    to make us nervous. that's the trick of the show ...people should keep watching , everybody wanna know what the "thing" is right?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    I love Lost, its a great new series...some are saying the thing is going to be a dinasour...I think a sasquach...I wasnt thinking farcry but more the old fantacy island series lol, With the way things are happen.
    It will be interesting to see what happens now that the ppl have split into groups.

BTW what do you guys think of Desperate Houswives and Wifeswapping?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by hippychick
    It will be interesting to see what happens now that the ppl have split into groups.
    What I think:

With only 4 episodes remaining I think the group on the beach will find out they won't be rescued then they go 2 the others, while the beach group is walking in the jungle the big 'thing' will come and kill all except 1, he/she covered with blood finds the other group..... season 1 over....

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    One of the theories that people have been bouncing off me is that the island is some kind of purgatory.

I've seen Desperate Housewives when I don't end up going to work...I like it well enough. It's better than most of the dreck that's on 7pm on Sunday night.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    What I think:

With only 4 episodes remaining I think the group on the beach will find out they won't be rescued then they go 2 the others, while the beach group is walking in the jungle the big 'thing' will come and kill all except 1, he/she covered with blood finds the other group..... season 1 over....
    mmm now you have kate and the other main characters on the beach...And thier rolls are still developing, plus you cant kill off the kid lol...So the creature will kill off the none important ppl (like the ppl that wore red in the old star trek shows) and they have to have a great cliff hanger to keep viewers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast