Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ripping Dvd Movies To Put On Kazaa

Poster
    OK i was looking into how to put dvd movies on kazaa as i have loads to share and i got reccomended some software called "smartripper" I put in the dvd and load up smartripper and it shows up the dvd and it has certain chapters of the dvd that i want ripping so i tick the ones i want then click "start" and a few minutes later it says "rip complete"

now what do i do?? i go into "my documents" and i see quite a few seperate files called things like "vts_02.idx" and vts_02_0.vob" etc etc and if i click them it just says "windows cannot open this file"

Can some1 please explain as easily as possible how to do it or post a link on how to do it or is that it?? ive done and now i just stick them in my shared folder?

thanks for any help any1 can give in advance

fuck Derby County

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    You can stick them in your Shared Folder but without advertising it, no one will DL it.
    If each .vob is about 1 gig, then many will be weary of DL'ing it unless you set up a FTP for them to get it directly.
    Search for a package called DVD Wizard Pro in Kazaa Lite and it will show you how to convert to .avi if you want to. Also try http://www.dvdrhelp.com or http://www.doom9.org

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Like I recommended in a post an earlier post, I would just use DVDx to rip DVD's. It can rip to SVCD, VCD, and AVI.

Mirror 1
    Mirror 2

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    hmmm, rips and converts in one easy proggy, eh? Gotta try that out. Thanks for the link :-)

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    thanks guys ill try some of that out now

fuck Derby County

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Your welcome, Shinigami, Nottingham_Forest_Football_Club (WTF? ). I've found that no one seems to know about it cuz the official site makes you pay to access the download! Losers....

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    i think u ripped the wrong view. u should ripped the first one that shows up on the list of chapters. and i suggest using dvd wizard pro complete cuz it has a very detailed guides with pictures and it give u all the programs that is required by the guide.

hope it works, bouncin!!!!!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Thanks for the help guys but i got another problem

i downloaded the DVD wizard pro like you guys said and i followed all the instructions and downloaded all the tools i needed but when i get to the "flaskMPEG" bit i click "open dvd" like it says and i see the DVD file in the list i click it and it says

"there was a problem while parsing the IFO file"

Ive now tried this with 3 different DVD movies and i do fine on them all until this bit,it says the same thing for all 3 so if any1 can help me and tell me where im going wrong id be very greatful

Thanks

fuck Derby County

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    hmmm, DVD Wizard Pro should had already had all the programs. It should have been in a folder next to "whatever.exe" (forgot the name lol) FlaskMPEG is a one-step solution type thing to DVD Wizard Pro. So basically, try following the rest of the guide of DVD Wizard Pro and use the other programs like Smart Ripper, then DVD2AVI and so on.

So you can either use DVD Wizard Pro or use FlaskMPEG. but correct me if I'm wrong and good luck with it.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Fasttracker A
    Do you need a dvd drive on your computer ,in order to share w/the kazaa network
    i want to do my part and share my dvds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast