Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The NationStates Thread!

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory minature radios
    What issue caused that hank???????

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over

They wanted to put up loud speakers all over town to broadcast messages. It was supposed to be used for emergencies but some thought that it would be abused and used to brain wash the citizens. The other option was for citizens to have a mini radio for emergency broadcasts only. Well so I thought.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It's pretty, actually. Maybe I shoudl blow Vivi up.

Or amaybe that's the drunkenness talking.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    It's pretty, actually. Maybe I shoudl blow Vivi up.

Or amaybe that's the drunkenness talking.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Wow, Biggles,you cut down more trees then me; I bet you didn't see that coming... and vid, you are right below me in the world rankings.

all on 4% flat tax
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Wow, Biggles,you cut down more trees then me; I bet you didn't see that coming... and vid, you are right below me in the world rankings.

all on 4% flat tax
    World rankings of what?

perhaps this could explain lower tax.

The Rogue Nation of Spifreny is a very large, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its complete absence of social welfare

senior citizens can usually be found doing heavy manual labour, and citizens must pay to enjoy Spifreny's pristine beaches
    My nation has 100% full healthcare coverage, pensions, free education at all levels and the unemployed do not go hungry.

i know where i'd like to live
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-05-2004 at 09:50 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    World rankings of what?

perhaps this could explain lower tax.

My nation has 100% full healthcare coverage, pensions, free education at all levels and the unemployed do not go hungry.

i know where i'd like to live
    the world rankings rate you out of the 110,000 current active nations. Click on "The World" on the left hand side for rankings, our check your nation's homepage.

The Heavy manual labor thing is a bunch of crap; and since the citizens keep all of their money (I take 40 blings for every 1000, you take 360 colas for every 1000, not counting what you rip wealthy people for , Thats 640 blings a month that can be used for a great healthcare plan and food, if you make 24,000 blings a year. Imagine what 300 blings a month can buy for healthcare!); if they want to go to a beach, they can.

They have their own personalized healthcare plans; free education, and there is next to no unemployed in the first place
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc

That was referring to Biggles' avatar. Vivi's the little mage in my avatar. Neither of that has any real bearing on this thread, so I'm glad people mostly ignored my drunken ramblings.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    i know what world rankings are... it was the subject i was asking about....whch was wood chipping What do the people that can't afford healthcare do? Or is your private medicine somehow so cheap that everyone can afford it?

That was one of the things i wonder about in the real world with GW and his statement..."i put my faith in the wisdom of the American people"....

My family healthcare coverage is around the 10,000 wisdoms per anum.... how could a minimum wage family afford that?

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    10,000? wow; I googled "average healthcare costs for family coverage and came up with the average of a little over 2,000 a year in a study by the Keiser Foundation (2,084 to be exact.)
    Last edited by spinningfreemanny; 10-05-2004 at 11:49 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast