Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Verifieddownloads.com Quick Guide

Due to high requests I've decided to actually take some time and explain how 1 + 1 = 2.
    Very short yet effective guide on using VerifiedDownloads.com

UPDATE: Major bug fix, now you don't have to turn off firewall in order to download

1. Remove EVERYTHING.
    2. Download latest version of K++ and install it (make sure to install Sig2Dat that comes with it)
    3. Start K++
    4. Click on Verified Downloads under Verified Downloads
    5. If you know what you want search for it else check out the Featured Items and Categories
    6. Click on download links (window will open, WAIT for it to get the correct signiture, then it will automatically close)
    7. Be patient, the file is now being downloaded (or searched for)
    8. If the file is good and you like it click on 'G' and if it's bad click on 'B'
    9. Report fakes by clicking on 'F'. MAKE SURE that it's a fake before reporting it!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    um yes, why post this when it is in the faq?

verifieddownloads.com isn't any different than our verified downloads...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    what is this all about????? is it that hard to click on the d/l and get what you want ????????

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by greekboy@24 March 2003 - 18:50
    what is this all about????? is it that hard to click on the d/l and get what you want ????????
    lol really.

but it is always nice seeing a newcomer trying to help out

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster
    Tried it. Never got anything on that site to work. It's infested with pop-ups and adverts and is just plain annoying.

On the occasion I want verifieds I just get them from the appropriate verified section here. No pop-ups, no adverts and they work.

I really can't understand why anyone would want to go there. To each his own I suppose.

PS he's not a newcomer. Been trying to get people to use that site for months. We've even had other people come here ( the lounge ) complaining about him.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=5&t=21073&st=0

There is a link at the end of that thread you may also wish to read, if you are interested.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by JmiF@25 March 2003 - 18:52
    Tried it. Never got anything on that site to work. It's infested with pop-ups and adverts and is just plain annoying.

On the occasion I want verifieds I just get them from the appropriate verified section here. No pop-ups, no adverts and they work.

I really can't understand why anyone would want to go there. To each his own I suppose.

PS he's not a newcomer. Been trying to get people to use that site for months. We've even had other people come here ( the lounge ) complaining about him.

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=5&t=21073&st=0

There is a link at the end of that thread you may also wish to read, if you are interested.
    Bingo! Just tried it - DOESN"T work. Swamped with pop-ups. BTW - which IS a decent verified site to use??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Make sure that you know this:

Click on the bold link "Kill Pop-Ups" to remove pop-ups.
    then...
    Click on the bold link "KILL Banners" to remove banners.

Hope this helps and changes the minds of the few that think the only purpose of this site is to advertise...

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    turn off your firewalls before trying to use that site.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by yorez@26 March 2003 - 06:40
    You are both idiot! IDIOTS!
    There's a BIG BOLD LINK saying "Kill Pop-Ups" then if you even want to kill banners there's a BOLD LINK saying "KILL Banners"
    This site works and thats why the 80,000 people that use it everyday keep coming back! If you don't know how to fix your computer's problems don't come here and act like it's the web site's problem. If you follow the guide you'll get what you want. PERIOD
    That's a bit harsh

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by yorez@26 March 2003 - 06:40
    This site works and thats why the 80,000 people that use it everyday keep coming back!
    our forum with the verifieds work too , and thats why people that use them keep coming back

no need to resort to insults yorez wen u arnt getting your own way

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast