Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windwos 2003

BANNED
    has anyone tryed it I found it on kazaa about 555 megs is it a fake??? anyone know?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    have no idea whatsoever, but i might be showing my ignorance in thinking that it should be a little bigger than that

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    BANNED
    thats what i thought too

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    If it's Windwos 2003, then yes I believe it's a fake, simply because the OS Windwos does not exist. I don't recall anything of the sort, but hey I don't keep up with that too often.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    There is a Windows 2003, I have it, but it's called Windows Server 2003 and is a server version, not really intended for normal home use but one can use it for home use though if they actually want to

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    SHIFTY's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Yusuke@25 March 2003 - 08:16
    There is a Windows 2003, I have it, but it's called Windows Server 2003 and is a server version, not really intended for normal home use but one can use it for home use though if they actually want to
    maybe you just mispelt it
    yes its a server and i too have it. that copy probably aint real it would be more of a name like this

windows.server.2003.<name of releaser>.BIN or .ISO

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    I just checked the CD I have of Windows Server 2003 (that came directly from M&#036; with my Office 2003 beta 2 kit) and the whole cd is 542 megs, so that one you found is more than likely an actual real version of Windows Server 2003

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    I just checked the CD I have of Windows Server 2003 (that came directly from M&#036; with my Office 2003 beta 2 kit) and the whole cd is 542 megs, so that one you found is more than likely an actual real version of Windows Server 2003
    I just downloaded it and it works fine if intalled okay i haven&#39;t tryed much of it yet but it was a perfect installation

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    well, would anyone care to share the hash or whatever...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    TRshady
    Originally posted by Sason@27 March 2003 - 02:04
    well, would anyone care to share the hash or whatever...
    It&#39;ll be better searching for it yourself, the download will start striaght away and is usually faster.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast