Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Watching The V.P. Debate?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Unlike Bush, looking like he wasn't prepared at all... everything from blinking constantly to that 30 second pause, man that was funny.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god

Manny and Hank while Edwards is speaking...and to be extra safe from Democrat transmission deseases they are wearing condoms on their heads

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    This is almost funny.

Cheney is taking Edwards apart brick by brick, while Edwards flails without effect.

Textbook.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14

Heart

Anyone notice Edwards seems to think his coffee tastes a little funny? He keeps giving weird expressions. I think Cheney is doing alot better job than Bush did... I laughed when he thanked *Edwards about his compliments to his family and had nothing else to add though, that was classic and Edwards looked shocked lol

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan
    Edwards looked shocked lol
    It's all that "trial-lawyer training".

Kind of a let-down that Cheney (after thanking Edwards for his comments)didn't immediately eviscerate him when the "Cost of Healthcare/liability" question came up.

Vote for Kerry/Edwards, and THAT problem is gonna get much much worse.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Yup.

Cheney spanked Edwards and took his lunch money.

Never doubted it for a second.

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    It seems apparent to me that Cheney was giving out old fashon booty whuppin's

It was beautiful; just what was needed...
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    i gave it 2/3 cheney 1/3 edwards.

Cheney had the stance of "who the f**k are you to question me?" He used the same spin as the whole campaign.

Edwards skipped around the issues less than Cheney and gave more meat But lacked teeth

Makes me wonder if Bush actually does anything

Am i to take it that these debates aren't as pointless as they were when bush got his but whipped?
    Last edited by vidcc; 10-06-2004 at 03:19 AM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    "If you can't stand up to Howard Dean, how can you stand up to Al Qaeda."
    Best line.

@J2 - Nice new avatar you got yourself there

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Best line.
    Actually his best lines where the ones that wern't really factual or were slightly misleading.

The best was "i never said that iraq had a connecttion with 911"...now that's just an outright lie..he did say it on i believe meet the press.

"I am in the senate every tuesday and this is the first time i met you"... very good line and i take my hat off to him....bullseye.... However it turns out that yes he does go to the senate every tuesday....but he almost never meets democrats, instead he has his "boys" around him.

There were quite a few inacuracies in his "facts", but then Edwards didn't call him on them so tough luck on Edwards.
    This is not to say that all of Edwards "facts" were set concrete....many would have left deep footprints had someone walked over them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast