Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Searching For Something...And I Need Your Help!

maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    hey danb. you got 5 red cards!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by maskawaih
    hey danb. you got 5 red cards!

I know its cos the admin thought it would be funny

I have -497 points

3. Lounge   -   #13
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Quote Originally Posted by danb

I have -497 points
    i tried to add to your rep, but i think i missed, never mind
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #14
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Quote Originally Posted by danb

I have -497 points
    Seeing you now only have 3 red cards, I thought I'd help you out as well.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thank you. I am only on -239 now

6. Lounge   -   #16
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    I'm looking for something. I'm not really sure what it is, but I know I miss it.
    I have used Google and she hasn't helped.

Maybe it's for the best...but I don't think so...not really.
    I am swimming in melancholy.

Are you to feeling wistful? Maybe we can look together,for whatever it is causing us to feel like were missing something in life.

I haven't always felt this way. It's kinda scary. I love my wife...but I have strong yearnings for sex with strange women. I feel like I am one of too many
    people in a finite space.

I need air...mabey a drink of water. I want to run,but I smoke way to many cigarettes to go very far.

Where has all the adventure gone?
    Are there any mysteries left to solve? (even if they are small...and vanilla)

Help me find my soul,heart,love,peace,happiness.
    Can you?

I can't do it alone.

Peace Paul
    You know where they are, Paul.

Complacency has given way to apathy, and the realization of this has brought despair. There is always adventure to find in life if you're looking for it, but when we reach a state of comfort in our lives, we tend to stop searching. The very fact that you've realized it means that you're searching again, and you will find it. Try doing little things with the ones you love. Take a nature hike with your family, go out on a date with your wife, take up a new hobby. You will find it again, because you want to.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD
    You know where they are, Paul.

Complacency has given way to apathy, and the realization of this has brought despair. There is always adventure to find in life if you're looking for it, but when we reach a state of comfort in our lives, we tend to stop searching. The very fact that you've realized it means that you're searching again, and you will find it. Try doing little things with the ones you love. Take a nature hike with your family, go out on a date with your wife, take up a new hobby. You will find it again, because you want to.
    He is seeking morpheus
    Robert00000

8. Lounge   -   #18
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    BroDooB - you will find it all - patience - it will come

9. Lounge   -   #19
    I can relate to your state of apathy.

Desiring other women is just mans' animal nature. That is why I have no interest in marraige. Too confining for just a little sex. If I want kids, perhaps I will get married.

As for the rest, unfortunately life no longer has those rungs of great excitement to swing from one to another. Birthday-Halloween-Christmas-Snowfall-Easter-Spring- Summer break- camp were the rungs I enjoyed. Always something to look forward to with great anticipation and excitement.

All these pleasures have receded, no great epiphanies remain. All the potential magic has been released from the magicians hat. I just try and have something available to keep me entertained day-to-day (baseball playoffs, football season, a videogame) and I have a cruise in December, as the rung I am swinging toward.

Adult life will never capture the excitement of discovery we experienced as youths'. I think women tend to become entertained by children and being a good parent is enough for them, but I really don't care about children.

You just have to find something that interests you, and keeps your mind active. As we all know drugs and melocholy don't mix, drugs simply make it worse.

I think physical activity, everyday, can really keep your attitude positive. Not necessarily a "workout", but just something to stretch the legs and let the mind wander.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    I forgot to mention "stress".

You must evaluate your life and determine your level of stress.

List all those things that stress you and formulate a plan to remove it or minimize it.

Getting you wife involved can make it easier.

Quit smoking, together.
    Take a walk after dinner together.
    Plan something fun, like a weekend hike or float trip. Something to break up the monotony of day to day life. You need disruptions to help stay out of a rut.

Remember, it is OK to want time alone, even if you have a child with a problem. It is not only reasonable and but also necessary to take a break from him from time to time. You are a parent, but you are also an individual.

I really think that people should have a rung up ahead to be swinging toward. I say this because I am pretty stressed now. Once through Oct/Nov, I have my cruise waiting for me.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast