Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cheney Blunder Lauded Anti-Bush Web Site

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Here's the point:
    You cannot make countries understand; nor satisfyingly prove that your doing what your doing; that is their perspective and in their territory. I'm sure that even you can concede that President Bush believes that what he is doing is right, for various reasons, but making other countries concede is preposterous. I also believe that the reasons mentioned (and have been rehashed, rehashed, and rehashed), though maybe not agreed on, can be understood. We cannot force countries to understand, and we shouldn't hinder protecting Americans for it.

For the scinareos you mentioned vid; there has to be legal credence to what they are doing.
    Good lord if I hear "He believes what he's doing is right" one more time.....

Heart is not the only consideration for a President. Intelligence, diplomacy, communication...all of those are a consideration as well.

Who wants conviction if it's for the wrong thing?
    Action is great if it's the right action.
    We've got folks saying, "At least he did something."

I say, "STFU, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!"

"Well Saddam's out of power"
    Great, mission accomplished. NOT.

Sorry to say it but a dictatorship is at least...uh...stable.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I'm sure that even you can concede that President Bush believes that what he is doing is right, for various reasons
    Hitler believed what he was doing was right...was he?

I am not comparing bush to hitler other than believing they are rightas justification

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    Here's the point:
    We cannot force countries to understand
    Strange.... isnt that why we're in Iraq?

So they "Understand" Democracy and take part?

Or is forcing them to understand one thing different from another?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I am not comparing bush to hitler
    I do, however.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    I do, however.
    pinko commie

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Strange.... isnt that why we're in Iraq?

So they "Understand" Democracy and take part?

Or is forcing them to understand one thing different from another?
    wish i had posted that

seems i got through to him about different cultures

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    What's really sad is that I added that in as an edit and I'll be damned if that's the only thing you focused on. (the quote thing wasn't the only edit)

I figured as much.

The other stuff I mentioned is very hard to refute. That's why it wasn't addressed...even in the "Now onto my main point" part you were still addressing an edited segway.

You should know that I never run or avoid answering posts.

The reason that I didn’t answer that one is we’ve been over it so many times. I know where you stand and you know where I stand and neither one of us is going to give an inch.

And as far being hard to refute that’s your opinion not a fact. I could refute many of those points just like I’ve done already.

I wanted to talk about something new that you touched on, which is why I singled that paragraph out. Care to elaborate on why I could never be a politician a point that we haven’t been over 50 times already.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    You should know that I never run or avoid answering posts.

The reason that I didn’t answer that one is we’ve been over it so many times. I know where you stand and you know where I stand and neither one of us is going to give an inch.

And as far being hard to refute that’s your opinion not a fact. I could refute many of those points just like I’ve done already.

I wanted to talk about something new that you touched on, which is why I singled that paragraph out. Care to elaborate on why I could never be a politician a point that we haven’t been over 50 times already.
    You have refuted squat!!!

When I said "bump that" earlier, it meant that I guess you could be a politician. Our political system is full of idiots...Bush was mentioned.
    Btw I can give an inch if I'm wrong.

You are one who gets backed into a corner and clams up.

As far as knowing that you never run or avoid answering posts, I really don't get where you think I know this from...like have tough hard nosed reputation or something. Suffice to say you are nowhere near as thought provoking or highly regarded as you think you are. Most of the time if you even show up to post something you are either answering some obscure question that you picked within the post or answering as a stand-up comedian.

Most of the time I'm laughing.

Look any thread where the "hard questions" are asked about the Republican party. You are nonexistent (you are not alone however). Do the same for a Democratic or Independent and people show in droves.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-08-2004 at 02:05 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    You have refuted squat!!!
    How many times do we need to go over the war in Iraq and the reasons for invading? How about the Bush and the good he’s done thread? How about the multiple WMD threads?

As far as knowing that you never run or avoid answering posts, I really don't get where you think I know this from...like have tough hard nosed reputation or something. Suffice to say you are nowhere near as thought provoking or highly regarded as you think you are. Most of the time if you even show up to post something you are either answering some obscure question that you picked within the post or answering as a stand-up comedian.
    I never said that I was an all high and mighty know it all like you pretend to be. When someone asks me a question I answer it, unlike yourself.

Look any thread where the "hard questions" are asked about the Republican party. You are nonexistent (you are not alone however). Do the same for a Democratic or Independent and people show in droves.

I simply don’t have the time to answer every silly accusation that is brought up about the Bush administration. I have a lot to do everyday and making up a name on an internet forum called Busyman and finding time to make over 3,600 posts doesn’t exactly fit into my schedule. I also don’t have time to go into all the sections around here and find members that I don’t agree with and call them stupid or idiots.

I hate lowing myself to your standards and post personal insults but I’ve take this shit from you for long enough.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    How many times do we need to go over the war in Iraq and the reasons for invading? How about the Bush and the good he’s done thread? How about the multiple WMD threads?

I never said that I was an all high and mighty know it all like you pretend to be. When someone asks me a question I answer it, unlike yourself.

I simply don’t have the time to answer every silly accusation that is brought up about the Bush administration. I have a lot to do everyday and making up a name on an internet forum called Busyman and finding time to make over 3,600 posts doesn’t exactly fit into my schedule. I also don’t have time to go into all the sections around here and find members that I don’t agree with and call them stupid or idiots.

I hate lowing myself to your standards and post personal insults but I’ve take this shit from you for long enough.
    Who knows what you agree with except

"Bush is a great President. I'm voting for him."
    "The war is going great. It's good that we went in."
    "Bush's tax cuts during wartime was a great idea."
    "Bush's support for outsourcing jobs overseas is good for Americans."

...with nary an explanation.

Some of these "silly accusations" relate to real American, and for that matter, global problems. If you post prepare to be called on it.

You don't have to take this shit because you don't have to respond. Folks that I don't care to talk to, threads that don't interest me, I simply don't reply. I can count maybe two times when something here actually got to me and I consider that shameful. This forum is entertainment.

Hell I just saw your age!!! Ouch.
    I'm all laughed out. You win.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-08-2004 at 03:39 AM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast