Thread: Help Me Share

i had to format my hard drive and have had to set every thing up from start again, the problem i'm having is when i try to share my desktop folders where my downloads are i'm still showing not sharing any files,
    someone help cause i want to share ???

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Tools - Options - Traffic and check if the disable sharing of files....box is marked or not.

BOT

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster

hi trev!
    the same thing happened to me. i had to create a new folder copy and paste all the folders for sharing on Kazaa drop this new folder into Kazaa then reboot. upon reconnecting to Kazaa they picked it up(after three attemps)
    regards
    m8t

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Keep in mind if there are a lot of small files you're sharing (such as images) and you're computer isn't lightning fast, it can take some time for k-lite to show that you are sharing them. When I used to share my image catalog and all my music (about 15,000 files) it took about 7 min before it would stop saying 'not sharing any files'. If I wanted to view them in 'My Kazaa' it would take about 20 min, and damn near freeze up my pc.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Why do you want your download folder on your desktop anyway? Just leave it where it is and create a shortcut to it onto your desktop.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    thank's to everyone who took the time to reply, i'm starting to share again, hope to build up asap.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Nobody1234@25 March 2003 - 22:10
    Why do you want your download folder on your desktop anyway? Just leave it where it is and create a shortcut to it onto your desktop.
    I don't know why someon would want it on there desktop, because if I'm not mistaken it would lower your boot time as it caches desktop files and icons. But I can't stand where it is installed by default. I have to move the thing every time I reinstall it. I like it in the program folder where it used to be.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Well If you reinstall a new version on top of a previous one without uninstalling all your settings will stay the same. Your 'Shared Folder' will stay where you want it. Mine is not even on my C: drive. I put it on my F: 'Data drive'.