Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Pictures Of Tattoos Part III

  1. #1
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Any new ones? How about old ones you haven't posted. If you are thinking of getting one...what will it be? (show a pic)

    Here are mine....





    Peace brotherdoobie

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Malaysia
    Age
    33
    Posts
    713
    that butt also tattoed?

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by maskawaih
    that butt also tattoed?
    Yes...Didn't you see your mothers name?

    Peace brotherdoobie

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    Classic



    No tatts, too afraid of well............ pain.


    Just wanted to say hiya BD, have you pulled another all nighter?

    Or have I got the time differences arse up as usual?

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    Classic



    No tatts, too afraid of well............ pain.


    Just wanted to say hiya BD, have you pulled another all nighter?

    Or have I got the time differences arse up as usual?
    Hello sweetie!...I'm up as always, a little more (up.. ) now that you're here.
    It's 4:48 am here.

    How have you been doing?

    Peace Paul

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    Good to know I haven't completely lost track of the times.


    Really, really good to catch up with ya......... tis always far too long between wi.........drinks with us.

    Been keeping healthy and well, how bout your good self?







    Guess ya fell off the perch and into bed....... hope ya have sweet dreams BD xxx
    Last edited by *goddess*; 10-07-2004 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Cos I gotta go.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    My Hummingbird:


  8. Lounge   -   #8
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,026
    Hey Yogi, ooooooo I'm liking this thread..... sorta like a catch up room.


    Hope you and Fre are rockin on as always (and your various animal friends as well)



    Hopefully Lilmiss will come in here too and any other chickens like myself (Gemby, least I'm hoping ya don't have a tat)

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    Any new ones? How about old ones you haven't posted. If you are thinking of getting one...what will it be? (show a pic)

    Here are mine....





    Peace brotherdoobie
    cool tats

    i was jus thinkin of getting a tat of a dragon wrappin around my right arm so when i draw it up ill post it

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    94
    Posts
    7,783
    Quote Originally Posted by *goddess*
    Hey Yogi, ooooooo I'm liking this thread..... sorta like a catch up room.


    Hope you and Fre are rockin on as always (and your various animal friends as well)



    Hopefully Lilmiss will come in here too and any other chickens like myself (Gemby, least I'm hoping ya don't have a tat)

    Hey!!! Goddess!!!

    Yes, we just rock on.

    Little sad now, cos Bommel, our fav Guineapig just died.

    But we still very happy..........

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •