Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

  1. #1
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    suck balls ,that movie was a big disapointment!

    watched chronicles of riddick before that ,kicked ass

    now it's either the village or aliens vs predater? hmm which 1
    tho i did see avp already but i like it hmmm which 1
    or dl another movie?

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by bujub22
    suck balls ,that movie was a big disapointment!

    watched chronicles of riddick before that ,kicked ass

    now it's either the village or aliens vs predater? hmm which 1
    tho i did see avp already but i like it hmmm which 1
    or dl another movie?
    The Village sucks, it's really slow moving.

    Actually I fell asleep just over an hour into the film so the last 30 minutes may have kicked arse, but I doubt it.

    If you're stuck for a movie to watch, see Office Space again. lols all round
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Yeah I agree The Village sucks and so did Sky CAptain.

    You got your hands on Shark Tales yet? That's pretty damn funny all though very cheesey at the end

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    The Village sucks, it's really slow moving.

    Actually I fell asleep just over an hour into the film so the last 30 minutes may have kicked arse, but I doubt it.

    If you're stuck for a movie to watch, see Office Space again. lols all round
    well village is out then and office space i watch thousands of time and i watch it last night

    but i think im back to the oldies then

    dawn of the dead 2004or the old 1
    or bubble boy? hmmm

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Hobbit Shire
    Posts
    14,760
    Gonna borrow Garfield off me Ma tomorrow.



    I've also ordered a copy of Van Helsing, and Final Destination 2.
    Fiver each.
    They can tak' oour lives, but they cannae tak' oour troousers!
    ___________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by danb
    Yeah I agree The Village sucks and so did Sky CAptain.

    You got your hands on Shark Tales yet? That's pretty damn funny all though very cheesey at the end

    nope try to find now ,or i can jus wait till my mom watches her copy and borrow from her??

    i do have resident evil 2 but i watch that acouple of days ago hmmm?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    I thought Hellboy was pretty groovy, btw. Also I watched Collateral the other night and that was good too
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss
    Gonna borrow Garfield off me Ma tomorrow.



    I've also ordered a copy of Van Helsing, and Final Destination 2.
    Fiver each.
    garfield huh ..that looked like it sux but final destination sounds good too??

    rrrrr what the hell do i wana watch!{insert banghead here}

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    ny
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,989
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I thought Hellboy was pretty groovy, btw. Also I watched Collateral the other night and that was good too
    yah i like both of those too,but collateral i let my brother hold and hell boy my moms got rrrrrrrr damn im bored

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    27,099
    I watched "saw" at the cinema last night, was a bit shit, but the little gore which was in it was nice

    As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •