Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Firend Started To Dl Xp Corp

Poster
    he cancelled IT AND SHOULD HE RE Dl it can someone tell their experience adnwhich XP CORP FILE DID U USE

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Ya i can help you. He should redownload it. It is very worth it. It is Windows XP Pro with no activation.

The only one i found that works are 2600 build that are 449mb. Dont get any 504mb i downloaded like 6 and they were all corrupt.

So redownload it and get the then i described u can get a sig2dat link off of http://www.verifieddownloads.com

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    My 504,102KB XP Corp that i d/l works perfectly....i guess mine is the only good one.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Microsoft_Windows_XP_Corp_SP1_Integrated.Reformation.ShareReactor.bin
    this one seems to work size 604,902kb got to change it to iso.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    ive got xp corp, xp corp sp1 integrated, and xp corp sp 2.2 integrated..all work...get em off mirc....not kazaa
    (i suggest only download xp only if your own disk is dammaged...)

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    my 504 one works fine just missed two files so what I did was talk the files from win 2000 pro copied them into the ISO of win xp pro and burned it perfect

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    wich files were they?important?some of my disks are missing files...i just ignore them....and alwayse wanted to know if there important...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    Wob32.dll when this wasn't there my icons wouldn't show and i couldn't use Ooutlook express and IE

I cant remember the other files but it wasn't as important coz when i chose to ignore the wob32. dll it said your OS may not work correctly anyway as I said i copied them from win2k into the i386 folder and I have now all the files

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    BANNED
    It just come to me Inetcfg.dll was the other file wabb32. dll sorry not wob

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    when i tried installing corp, i couldnt use the net. i use sbc yahoo dsl which requires u to log on with a user name and password. when i tried to make a connection like that (PPPoE), the option was greyed out. it didnt support dial up or PPPoE, only broadband thats always on, with no logging in. anyone know a way around this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast