Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bush Kerry 2

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    My predictions.

Bush will be more forcefull...his head will be shaking so much he may need treatment for concussion..... I don't imagine he will get though the entire debate without mentioning the war on terror (assuming no question is asked about it) if one is asked i will allow the term

If Kerry is as smart as he is supposed to be he should be ready for a cheney like attack of disrespect and he needs to use stronger language to convey his message.
    Kerry needs to know the real facts so he can rebut any spin/inacuracies/lies/misleading statements.
    Kerry doesn't need to spin anything here as he has an advantage of Bush's economic record as ammunition... I predict he will press that home.
    I don't imagine Kerry being able to stay off this weeks Iraq report.(unless a direct question is raised)

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Your talking about a second debate right? When will it be?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Your talking about a second debate right? When will it be?

Friday.

I will watch.

Though i think i'll have a hard time watching/hearing Bush's

breathingtechnique.

Don't they have someone on his team to teach him that???

Yogi

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Even with this weeks news about Iraq and it being very bad for Bush i am hoping the topics will be more about domestic issues.
    I have long complained that this seems to be a one issue government in office and the election seems to be focused purely on that issue...while things have been falling apart domestically under cover.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    In the US, it's on at 9. I hope this focuses on domestic issues. Just got interrupted by a call for donation to the Democratic Party. Had an interesting conversation about bush...excuse me while I vomit.
    Tonight is an open forum, audience asking questions. Let's hope Kerry wipes the floor with Bush, although Kerry leaves a bit to be desired too.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie
    In the US, it's on at 9. .
    you must be on the eastern coast

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    In the US, it's on at 9. I hope this focuses on domestic issues. Just got interrupted by a call for donation to the Democratic Party. Had an interesting conversation about bush...excuse me while I vomit.
    Tonight is an open forum, audience asking questions. Let's hope Kerry wipes the floor with Bush, although Kerry leaves a bit to be desired too.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I was a Kerry advisor. Bush would be cornered so badly he'd probably have a nervous breakdown in front of America.

Kerry needs a home run these so-called "swing voters".

I used to wonder how could there be swing voters with the differing stances of the two candidates.

Now it seems that swing voters are folks that feel virtually unaffected by the current administration and/or don't have really overwelming feelings for or against some mainstream issues.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I wholeheartedly agree. I wish I was a Kerry advisor. Bush would be cornered so badly he'd probably have a nervous breakdown in front of America.

Kerry needs a home run these so-called "swing voters".

I used to wonder how could there be swing voters with the differing stances of the two candidates.

Now it seems that swing voters are folks that feel virtually unaffected by the current administration and/or don't have really overwelming feelings for or against some mainstream issues.
    I wish I were an advisor too. Swing voters, at this point, absolutely confound me...must be a true life case of not knowing your ass from your elbow.
    Yes, I'm from the East Coast. Gonna order chinese and hope I don't choke watching that nitwit
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Swing voters, at this point, absolutely confound me...must be a true life case of not knowing your ass from your elbow.
    My opinion about the swing voters is they need to have ALL of the facts before making a decision. They just are going to use their elbows to jet through all of the asses

It's more prudent to spend time figuring out what's right than who's right

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    I wish I were an advisor too. Swing voters, at this point, absolutely confound me...must be a true life case of not knowing your ass from your elbow.
    Yes, I'm from the East Coast. Gonna order chinese and hope I don't choke watching that nitwit

I don't think it has to do with "not knowing", it has to do with one leader appearing to be able to make a difference.

Everyone has an opinion, but very few seem to think that theirs will make any difference at all.

The "swing vote" comes from a candidate that can inspire the apathetic. He is a person who threatens to break the status quo to effect real change.

So far Bush is the status quo and Kerry looks like Herman Munster.

I want to hear about health care, that is a real issue. This Middle East crap and Vietnam crap, is exactly that.

It really doesn't matter to me who wins, it will have no impact on my life. It is like voting for one Weeble over another. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast