Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I am frustrated on the lack of KO's...

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Everose I don't think you have an agenda. You don't come off as a, "Republican no matter what" types that litter the board (not that you are even Republican or American for that matter). I was referring to Cloudseeder's little agenda.

I was amazed about what people remember clearly, not to same I'm infallable or anything.
    It goes to show, however, how a swing voter and people in general, can possible make a votiing decision based on a false recollection.

It's funny I just got my haircut and I was talking with the guy who was ahead of me to get in chair. He told he was in Iraq when they first went in (I think Shock and Awe ) and he was supposed to be getting out soon.

He said he isn't holding his breath because they will probably call him back over there. He also told me about the "back door draft" that is now going on and expects to be part of. He doesn't like Bush by the way and has said that he not alone....on a grand scale of soldiers.
    They are severely pissed and of course morale is super low.

I asked him early in the conversation was he injured or something since he already told me he was in the Army. Once he said that he wasn't I thought, "Uh oh, you are going back."
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    spinningfreemanny's Avatar I'm everything you want
    Back door draft

I'm sure that their are some patriotic people in the national guard that would be offended by calling their voluntary service a "draft".
    Do you know everything? do you know 3% of everything? Could it be that what you don't believe in is in the other 97%?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    As many as the "volunteers" that cant leave?

Oh yeah.... and why did he call Kerry "Kennedy"?

I know his Geography isnt hot... but i mean, you'd think he'd at least recognise his opponent?
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 10-09-2004 at 07:33 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningfreemanny
    My God I hate bill maher and I love dennis miller....

wonder why?
    Dennis is about as dry as a chapped lip in winter. He doesn't speak to people in way that people "get it" most of the time. His show was not a must see although I did watch on occasion.
    He'll say (in Dennis Miller fashion):

"Michael Hazal is so tight that you'd think he was squeezed between Jay Moore's ass."

Then you'd go, "Who the fuck is he talking about?"
    Even when you do know the names you go
    Nevertheless he sounds funny saying it. I remember when he had Dana Carney on the show (the last season) he alluded to what I'm saying.

Bill is definitely funnier probably even to most Republicans. I didn't like that shitty joke he made though about having this metal thing around your neck to stop beheadings.

Think if a family of a beheaded person saw that shit.
    Last edited by Busyman; 10-10-2004 at 07:13 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123