Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBA Live 2005 for XBOX---HELP

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Just take the rar's you have and burn them onto discs.
    that would take alot of cds and i need help with the ftping where is stactic ip located

2. Games   -   #22
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    Try winrar there is an option 2 split files.
    i have a problem spliting files when i put the split to volume, bytes on 700m-cd-700m i get 3 .rar and two of them are 700mb and the other 1 is 300mb well when i open the .rar thats 700mb and when i extract the iso out of the rar the iso is like 1gb

is there any way i can get the iso to be 700mb???

3. Games   -   #23
    Okay unless it is a DVDrip its made for DVD. DVDrips always have loads of music, speach, movies and much much more removed from them. If you have a friend just burn the rar's in 700mb bucnhs onto cd-r's and takle it round to a friend and burn with his dvd burner.

Wait thinking about it, do you even have a mod chip? And do you even know what media works with yoru drive?

4. Games   -   #24
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    okk before u do anything...

Do u have a modchip in ur xbox?

My Blog
    I'm still here.

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    no i do not have a modchip but i did softmodd my xbox c'mon im not that stupid and i have XBMC

EDIT: i found a new program call Servant Salamander and it splitted the iso into 4 parts perfectly now all i have to do is erase my cd-rw and burn
    but i have a problem when i put in my cd-rw and i goto nero erase Disc it wont let me hit the erase button and even when i goto my comp and i open my D: folder nothings in there but when i put the cd-rw in my dvd drive and i goto my comp and open the folder theres somethign in there
    wtf is the problem???

im goin to my friends house today so imma save al the .001,.002.... on cdrw and take it to his house and burn it on a dvd-r or dvd+r dunno which one
    Last edited by h121589; 10-10-2004 at 04:05 PM.

6. Games   -   #26
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    no i do not have a modchip but i did softmodd my xbox c'mon im not that stupid and i have XBMC

EDIT: i found a new program call Servant Salamander and it splitted the iso into 4 parts perfectly now all i have to do is erase my cd-rw and burn
    but i have a problem when i put in my cd-rw and i goto nero erase Disc it wont let me hit the erase button and even when i goto my comp and i open my D: folder nothings in there but when i put the cd-rw in my dvd drive and i goto my comp and open the folder theres somethign in there
    wtf is the problem???

im goin to my friends house today so imma save al the .001,.002.... on cdrw and take it to his house and burn it on a dvd-r or dvd+r dunno which one
    dvd-r works best, but it really depends on what xbox dvd-rom you have. And you cant burn a game on multiple cd-rs....

7. Games   -   #27
    Poster
    i got back from my friends house and i burn'd the game on a dvd+r and when i put the game in my xbox it says it doesnt reconize the disc

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123