Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What games really impressed you on the PC?

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    How is "Evil Genius"? Is it a very cool, but crash-n-burn replay value of a game (such as Neighbors from Hell), or is it very cool and has good replay value of many options?
    I don't think it really has the replay value that say Dungeon Keeper had, but it does have a lot of better things (e.g. in the lifetime of a game in EG, you only have to build two bases compared to 20+ in DK )

2. Games   -   #22
    half-life was really good when it came out.
    as was Soldier of Fortune and Quake 3.

3. Games   -   #23
    Lick My Lovepump
    System Shock 2 is right up there.

4. Games   -   #24
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    the only thing that has really impressed me atm is CS:S since i do alot of graphics buisness i dont like poor graphics, even if the game play is great.. CS:S is good gameplay and good graphics

5. Games   -   #25
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDave
    the only thing that has really impressed me atm is CS:S since i do alot of graphics buisness i dont like poor graphics, even if the game play is great.. CS:S is good gameplay and good graphics
    HINT: CS:S isn't the only game with cool gfx and gameplay

6. Games   -   #26
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Ride
    HINT: CS:S isn't the only game with cool gfx and gameplay
    it's addictive tho

7. Games   -   #27
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by orcutt989
    Flight Simulator 2004 is absolutely terrible. How can you say the graphics are good? Everything still looked exactly the same as flight sim for windows 95. It was absolutely horriffic, and i wasted 4 cd-r's on it. ugh. you cant even crash into the ground or anything. You just bounce right up. And again, the graphics are terrible. how can you even compare doom 3 to flight sim?? if flight sim had graphics like doom 3, flight sim would be the only game on the market.

for someone who doesn't know wtf he's talkin about you make a pretty stupid argument. first off, your computer sucks, get a better one, then you can truly experience what FS2004 is supposed to be, and comparing Fs2004 to the 95 is like comparing gold to shit, it ain't gonna happen. secondly, add-ons dumbass. apparently that word is not in your vocabulary, work on that too. and let me tell you something, realism wise, flying a plane that handles like it should and has the graphical outcomes of something that is just truly awe-inspiring beats the living daylights out of a FPS that has demons in it that are also graphically superior than other games out on the market. Now, what is more real? Furthermore, FS2004 came out a year b4 Doom3 and uses a totally diff. engine than Doom3, so let me be the first to say

STFU AND GTFO.

FS2004 owns anyday.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Games   -   #28
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    cpt azad! go go go!

For those who like WW2 air combat simulation, IL2-Sturmovik is the best. well, there will be another one coming out. the Pacific Fighters! the same developer of IL-Sturmovik (same engine too)

9. Games   -   #29
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by maskawaih
    cpt azad! go go go!

For those who like WW2 air combat simulation, IL2-Sturmovik is the best. well, there will be another one coming out. the Pacific Fighters! the same developer of IL-Sturmovik (same engine too)

i still haven't played IL-2, damnit, i'll borrow it off of my friend tom. thanks for the reminder maskawaih

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

10. Games   -   #30
    hippychick's Avatar Memo, what memo? BT Rep: +5
    Myst 1,2 and 3..I love the graphics and sloving the puzzles lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast