Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bush's Civil Rights Record Is Criticized, Silently

ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    My job there was postponed and Marty isn't there (simply not answering). I can't get in without clearance so today is a bust.
    Last time I was there they very busy. He said something about the meeting of the G7. There must be something else going on.

I also have talked with Wolf Blitzer at CNN (really only twice). I have a job there next week.

I never thought of pooling all my contacts until I talked to you ruthie.

Shit there's also the all reporters at the DC mayor's building!!!
    Some of these locations have reporters from multiple organizations so they are right there for the action. For instance, at Treasury they have at least 2 cubicle per Assocated Press, Bloomberg News, etc.

Reuter's news is a block away and I get work there regularly.

Thanks ruthie.
    Man, that all is exciting. I would love to work in a situation where I was near all of the news outlets and got to talk to some of the media people. Pretty interesting stuff. Lucky you!!!
    I wrote and called all those news agencies and papers. I've only a few responses as of yet.
    What isyour job? I know, if ya tell me, you'll have to kill me.
    Don't read what isn't there.

anywhichway

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by ruthie

He is the guy on the other end of the line

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!

Man, that all is exciting. I would love to work in a situation where I was near all of the news outlets and got to talk to some of the media people. Pretty interesting stuff. Lucky you!!!
    I wrote and called all those news agencies and papers. I've only a few responses as of yet.
    I work for Verizon (not wireless). Been there for about 12 years.

I hope my friend at Reuter's goes to their Christmas party this year. I always go with her but last year she was out of town.

It's really not all that exciting because I see it all the time.
    I've never had work at the White House or Executive Building and probably never will. Who knows?

I am working the Inauguration this year; plenty of OT.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    OK. I need work. I'll work the inauguration. We were at the pentagon last week or so, talking to one of the guards. He told us he absolutely believes we shot down the plane in Pa on 911. Then we asked him if we could tour the Pentagon (chuckle). You can imagine that didn't go over too well.

anywhichway

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    OK. I need work. I'll work the inauguration. We were at the pentagon last week or so, talking to one of the guards. He told us he absolutely believes we shot down the plane in Pa on 911. Then we asked him if we could tour the Pentagon (chuckle). You can imagine that didn't go over too well.
    Of course they shot the plane down in PA.

How was there wreckage 8 miles away if it crashed in the woods?

The woods....pretty convenient to force the plane down...yeah right.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    Are you watching the debate tomorrow night? I am so sick of hearing so many lies. I will, however be tuning in to it.
    I'm hoping Kerry brings up the civil rights report. I tried calling the campaign office to suggest he do so, but I got voice mail. I wonder if they use Verizon...you could get my call through

anywhichway

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Are you watching the debate tomorrow night? I am so sick of hearing so many lies. I will, however be tuning in to it.
    I'm hoping Kerry brings up the civil rights report. I tried calling the campaign office to suggest he do so, but I got voice mail. I wonder if they use Verizon...you could get my call through

I will try to watch since I'm not playing basketball. Otherwise I will TIVO it (hopefully I'll have room).

I want this over with. We need Kerry as President then we can criticize his ass 'cause he's no "of the people" person either. They always give some reason to be critical.

Most don't think so and are blind sheep walking off a cliff.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    ruthie's Avatar Poster
    I agree 100%. It is so frustrating to see people blindly follow and believe everything they're told. I really don't get it. I don't like what that says about what seems to be a majority of people here in the good ol boys US of A. I hope Kerry wins too. I'm sure there wil be many things to criticize in his administration, as there are things I don't like already. However, Bush has got to go. I can imagine the further damage he is capable of causing, and it makes me cringe

anywhichway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12