Thread: Standalone Divx/Xvid player

I'm looking for a good standalone divx/xvid player and I'm asking here for recamendations. Links to where I can buy what you recamend would be great (perferably names of stores that carry the item, ordering the player online is a last resort please).

Thanks in advance!
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Where are you based?

If you are from US/Canada you should look out for the Philips DVP-642, about $70 from what I've heard, but as hard to find as rocking horse shit.

If you are from Europe, try the Medion MD40814 from Amazon, £50 in UK last time I looked. I've got one, it plays just about everything I've thrown at it.
    Last edited by lynx; 10-10-2004 at 05:47 PM.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    USA is where
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    i luv the sig man and thx for the link