Thread: Help internt security 2005 error

Poster
    help i recently downloaded Norton internet security 2005 off suprniova and i acedidnty cancelled the installaion in between adn now wen i try to install it again nothing happens i tried system restore but i dont have a restore for that day anyways i then downlaoded NPF 2005 of symantec and wen i try to insatll it the same thing happens,the installer doesnt open please help

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by neotheone
    help i recently downloaded Norton internet security 2005 off suprniova and i acedidnty cancelled the installaion in between adn now wen i try to install it again nothing happens i tried system restore but i dont have a restore for that day anyways i then downlaoded NPF 2005 of symantec and wen i try to insatll it the same thing happens,the installer doesnt open please help
    Have you manually uninstalled it using the information on the symantec site and buzzed through your registry with a decent reg cleaner?

That should remove all (or most) traces of it and leave you free to try a fresh install.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    THanx i will try it now

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    nope didnt work