Thread: Far Cry Running Slow

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    I installed Far Cry today and its been running somwhat slow (jerky) is there anything i can do?ive got my vid card OC'd i thought it would help but didnt. Im running the game on medium quality (low looks like shit)

2. Games   -   #2
    What are your system specs? Could be a bad crack if you meet min. requirements. Could also be that you need to update your video card drivers.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Well, heres the mins specs.

Minimum System Requirements Single Player Only

- Computer: AMD Athlon 1 GHz or Pentium III 1 Ghz (AMD Athlon XP 2000 / Pentium 4 2 Ghz recommended)
    - Operating System: FarCry is supported on the following operating systems: Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, and Windows XP.
    - Memory: The game requires 256 MB of RAM.
    - Controls: A keyboard and mouse are required
    - Drives: 4 Gb of free space on hard disc are required to install and play the game. 4x DVD or 16x CDROM is required to install the game.
    - Video: A 3D accelerator video card with support for DirectX® 9.0b and at least 64 MB of video memory is required.
    - Sound: A DirectX®-compatible 16-bit PCI sound card is recommended.

Ive got more then what i need for everything besides the CPU, i have a 2Ghz P4 and im running DX9c i dont know if that could be affecting it.