Thread: Did Someone Watch Matrix Reload

Did someone watch Matrix Reload full movie(I am seriues)? Many people say that they watched it...Many people say that Matrix is on KAAza and they downloding Matrix - they don't know that isint matrix? I am scherching this movie...... Do you know when Matrix will be in the internet??

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    www.vcdquality.com
    If its not on there ... its not out

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Forum Star
    I don't think it even is in the cinemas yet.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Everyone says everything. Thats how rumors start. Sure there is a chance someone that told u that really did see it, but I guarantee you that alll of the copies on kazaa right now as we speak are fake and will stay like that untill probably 7-2 days before the film is released worldwide in theaters..

and yes if its not on vcdquality then it doesnt exist

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Paul@25 March 2003 - 21:26
    I don't think it even is in the cinemas yet.
    It isnt , if anyone says that they have it then they are lying.... warner bros would never let it slip out this early , if someone says they are downloadin it from kazaa it will be a fake

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    me heard my uncle have the vcd and is too dark to know what they are doing : ) so i didn;t get it from him .

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by frosty@25 March 2003 - 21:06
    www.vcdquality.com
    If its not on there ... its not out

ok thank you? I haven't seen this peage yet... Are there showed all moves that are release on internet?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    exactly