Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just finished "fable" on my xbox

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    Morrowind should be played on the pc tho' not on xbox or ps2 if there was a version.

But a decent ps2 exclusive equivalent wouldn't hurt.
    I have problems getting into these new Final Fantasy titles for some reason.
    definitely pc's bestest Not too keen on the FF's either, you get told what to do too much

2. Lounge   -   #22
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    grand theft auto and solcom are all time favs of mine

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia
    definitely pc's bestest Not too keen on the FF's either, you get told what to do too much
    I found I developed a compulsion with having to find every single secret item in the ff games, they look nice and all, but you kinda' lose the joy somewhere in between trying to breed that perfect chocobo and trying to find the ultimate weapon or somesuch.

Then there's the combat system with the the mega-long summon sequences and the two-a-minute surprise attacks when you try to get from point a to point b.

Well, I think I'm gonna' go back to fable now, I can feel it beckoning.

If you don't have an xbox btw, I recommend getting it for the pc if/when the conversion hits the streets.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by SnnY
    I found I developed a compulsion with having to find every single secret item in the ff games, they look nice and all, but you kinda' lose the joy somewhere in between trying to breed that perfect chocobo and trying to find the ultimate weapon or somesuch.

Then there's the combat system with the the mega-long summon sequences and the two-a-minute surprise attacks when you try to get from point a to point b.

Well, I think I'm gonna' go back to fable now, I can feel it beckoning.

If you don't have an xbox btw, I recommend getting it for the pc if/when the conversion hits the streets.
    i had an xbox but foolishly sold it ages ago

now ive got a ps2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123