Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: More Topics

  1. #1
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    is there are way i can list more than 20 topics on one page, like with IPB?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,945
    User cp --> Edit options --> Thread Display Options --> Number of Posts to Show Per Page

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    is there are way i can list more than 20 topics on one page, like with IPB?
    I don't think there is at the moment. Someone asked in the EATB section and it was deemed not possible at this time.

    I used to view 50 per page. VB sucks!!!!!1111

    Edit: Arcadia, that's posts per thread, I don't think they've enabled the option to see more topics per page
    Last edited by manker; 10-11-2004 at 02:01 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    @Arcadia - but, i want more topics, you meanie

    @manker - eat B? is that innuendo?

    @manker again - indeed, having only 20 topics is annoying, i have a 1280x1024 screen, and i want to put it to use
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 10-11-2004 at 02:01 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    It is possible to list tons of "Posts" in athread though.....

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,945
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Edit: Arcadia, that's posts per thread, I don't think they've enabled the option to see more topics per page

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    very true

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    @manker - eat B? is that innuendo?

    @manker again - indeed, having only 20 topics is annoying, i have a 1280x1024 screen, and i want to put it to use
    I think you should follow my cunning plan, if you write VB sucks!!!!11111 as often as possible the mods will fulfill all our desires. Yep. All of them.

    As for innuendo, possibly not but then, I'm not 100% sure of what I'm on about this morning. <imagine the raise eyebrow smiley here>
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think you should follow my cunning plan, if you write VB sucks!!!!11111 as often as possible the mods will fulfill all our desires. Yep. All of them.

    As for innuendo, possibly not but then, I'm not 100% sure of what I'm on about this morning. <imagine the raise eyebrow smiley here>
    Its 3pm in the afternoon

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think you should follow my cunning plan, if you write VB sucks!!!!11111 as often as possible the mods will fulfill all our desires. Yep. All of them.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •