Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diskeeper 9.0 build 504

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Question Mark

Diskeeper® 9.0 Professional Edition
    Build 504

homepage: http://www.execsoft.co.uk/html/smb/diskeeper.htm

New version includes:

- High-speed defrag engine with I/O Smart™ technology provides undetectable background defragmentation.

- boosts system reliability and speed by optimizing your MFT size. (changes it to a recommended size.)

- New File Performance map showing your harddrive's speed

- Diskeeper Administrator Edition provides complete centralized management, including support for defragmentation via Active Directory group policies.

- (!Diskeeper Server Enterprise Edition!) Terabyte Volume Engine : the first defrag engine specially designed to defragment large enterprise-level servers.

- Status bar now shows the exact file or folder diskeeper is currently working with.

- Larger File Support (7gb+): Diskeeper 9 resolved the issue of ignoring large files and defrags them all with ease.

- Boot time defrag that works with files that are normally locked during windows usage. Speeds up your system boot.

Fore those of you that are new to Diskeeper, the program also includes:

- Patented high-speed multi-pass engine defragments files and free space on an ongoing basis, preventing fragmentation build-up.

- scheduling mode allows up to two schedules per volume, including Screen Saver and SmartScheduling modes.

- automatically schedules background defragmentation based on individual usage patterns.

Product Description: It’s not your imagination—computer systems really do slow down over time, and disk fragmentation is the cause. Disk fragmentation builds rapidly, causing system slowdowns, slow boot times, crashes, freeze ups, and even total system failures.

The only way to obtain full-throttle performance is to keep your systems defragmented. You can run yourself ragged manually defragmenting every workstation, desktop, laptop and server on a regular basis—or you can have the problem taken care of automatically with NEW Diskeeper 9!

With Diskeeper, you never need to worry about fragmentation-related slowdowns and crashes because Diskeeper handles the problem for you. Diskeeper 9 keeps your systems running as fast as they did when they were brand-new. No more running around—with Diskeeper,
    you just “Set It and Forget It”®, and fragmentation goes
    away forever!

My personal test:
    After optimizing my MFT size, Defragging my disks, and running a bootime defrag. I've noticed an even faster system than before. I believe this new version sped up my computer to a greater rate than v8.0 would. The MFT optimization really helped my 200gb Documents drive.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Thanks for the info

Downloading now

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Using pro 8. 478. Right now. It'S the first appy I install after working on friends computer's. This quote from that sites D/L section makes me wonder if I can try the trial? With out unistalling first.

Qoute : Welcome to our downloads section. Here you can download the most recent updates to Diskeeper®, Sitekeeper® and Undelete® and if you are not yet an owner of one of our award-winning products, give them a try! We offer free Trial versions of all of our software.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Using pro 8. 478. Right now. It'S the first appy I install after working on friends computer's. This quote from that sites D/L section makes me wonder if I can try the trial? With out unistalling first.

Qoute : Welcome to our downloads section. Here you can download the most recent updates to Diskeeper®, Sitekeeper® and Undelete® and if you are not yet an owner of one of our award-winning products, give them a try! We offer free Trial versions of all of our software.
    It'd be better to uninstall before you upgrade... just in case.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmight
    It'd be better to uninstall before you upgrade... just in case.

Ya you probably right , I was more worried about the cracked version I had installed. That number # 8 version I mean

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Thanks for the info, i wonder how would be the undectable Background proformence... wait, is that mean there will be no lagging problem or nobody will find that diskeeper is runing? :?

Edit:
    Dude do you got crack for it?
    Can u pm me, Pleeeeeeeeease

Edit: ohh fogot it doesnt need crack
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 10-12-2004 at 06:49 AM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Retired
    So this tool is for defragmenting files ?
    Windows has such an option is this tool better? if so why?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    this is way better, much more options and fast also less resourcse killer
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 10-12-2004 at 01:08 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    this is way better, much more options and fast also less resourcse killer
    Yep, this program has more options for performance. I've noticed "fresh install" speeds with my file browseing after useing this. I've got tons of stuff on here too.

btw, there are professional copies that dont require a crack/serial on:
    emule, suprnova

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    i got it on suprnova, but wierd how it didnt ask for any seriel, if u download it from the site there r some packages i think the home use package it free.

Benjamen button

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast