Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSS Question

If i install the emporio version, and decide to buy the game later on, is it gonna sumhow mess up the real version even if i uninstall it (if it even comes w/ and uninstall)
    -TiMz

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Timz
    If i install the emporio version, and decide to buy the game later on, is it gonna sumhow mess up the real version even if i uninstall it (if it even comes w/ and uninstall)

Just buy it, its worth it, believe me, even if you dont like CS:S you will love Half Life 2

3. Games   -   #3
    You should be fine as long as you uninstall and delete everything related to it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

4. Games   -   #4
    oh, if i bought the steam package right now off of steam and D/L css right now, can i somehow request that they send my HL2, and CSS through the mail on cds?
    -TiMz

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    oh, if i bought the steam package right now off of steam and D/L css right now, can i somehow request that they send my HL2, and CSS through the mail on cds?

No, steam buy is without cds only

6. Games   -   #6
    ic, thx
    -TiMz

7. Games   -   #7
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    The emporio version is not installble, its just a winrar archive all u do is to extract the directory and delete it when u want so it means there r no registry key's for it. when u buy the game u can just delete the emporio directory and install the game or u can have both, the emporio is kinda RIPed version.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    The emporio version is not installble, its just a winrar archive all u do is to extract the directory and delete it when u want so it means there r no registry key's for it. when u buy the game u can just delete the emporio directory and install the game or u can have both, the emporio is kinda RIPed version.
    Ic, so in other words, no permanent effects at all... unlike steam which completely pissed me off when they permanently install shit on my hd.

Also, ive also read a rumor in a TB forums that said valve was acually taking down the IP adresses of all people who are playing CSS now using ilegal versions such as the emporio release, can anyone put my worries to rest before i try out the release?
    -TiMz

9. Games   -   #9
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    it could be cuz many members here say they can play online without any problem which is wiered. as far as i went i couldnt play it online, just having fun with poor BOT's

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Games   -   #10
    I can play but only the first time on real servers. After that I would get a "Steam Validation" error. I can still play on cracked servers though.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast