Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insomnia.

Laugh

For awile now,since my first year at highschool,i have been having some trouble with insomnia.I have been missing a lot of days at school and have found myself falling behind of my school work.In fact i missed today because i stood up all night and im feeling real out of place.

My trouble is not falling asleep,but falling asleep at the right time.I get out of school,go to sleep,wake up at 9or10 then stay up untill around 4:00AM,then go asleep thus me missing school and getting in trouble at school.I'v explaned to my mother lots of times,but she just says im not trying hard enough.

Do you people have this same problem?Or did you?Do you people have eny techniques that you use to over come this bitch of a problem called insomnia.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    That sucks Ziggy

I have only ever suffered from insomnia if I had worries about the next day, court case, first day at a new job etc

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You've got to get yourself into a routine, Ziggy.

Stop napping after school, make yourself stay awake until around eleven and go to sleep then. Otherwise your Schoolwork is going to suffer whether you go or not.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    i had that problem. what i did was stay up all night and all day, then went to bed at about 9-10:30pm. i then woke up the next day feeling great and never had the problem since

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    what doesn't help insomnia is getting up and walking around town at 4:00am for an hour
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

6. Lounge   -   #6

Urgent

Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    what doesn't help insomnia is getting up and walking around town at 4:00am for an hour
    Nice to know...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    i recommend you try what i said. it's hard to manage to stay awake so long but it's better then what's currently happening to you

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDave
    i recommend you try what i said. it's hard to manage to stay awake so long but it's better then what's currently happening to you
    True,i shell try

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    yeah that really is the solution. or get put on sleeping pills for a week to get back on a routine

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    smoke weed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast