Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Tool Album

imported_computerfreak76
    dude what the hell are you waiting for??????????

2. Music   -   #12
    imported_computerfreak76
    also cold & ugly and jerk-off from opiate are live

3. Music   -   #13
    G'day all,

Was the band "A perfect circle" made up of Tool members?? They sound a lot like eachother.

Also Tool would have to be one of the best live bands i have ever seen, (i've seen a lot (old fart)) anyway i saw them in London about 5-6 years ago. Did not know much about them then but a mate said we should check this band out.
    Along we go............wow what energy you could taste it. Best part was the band itself, one was painted blue all over and another had a suit of light globes that would flash and strobe....

It was such a great night..............for those of you who dont know Tool...FIND OUT NOW...QUICK.

4. Music   -   #14
    imported_computerfreak76
    maynard james keenan is the only perfect circle member from tool

5. Music   -   #15
    BANNED
    And maynard is one tof the best singers ever don't get confused Perfect Circle made Maynard Baled and put him on the guitar to confuse people

6. Music   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There all great and maynards lyrics kick ass anima is my favorite out of the lot I would say love that song eulogy

7. Music   -   #17
    Hey your talking to a huge TOOL fan here the best album is without doubt-Aenima and certainly Lateralus is up there..........Mork

8. Music   -   #18
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    By far the best is Aenima, every song on that album was at one time, my favorite song. Latley I have been really enjoying "Salival", TOOL's box set live album.
    The variations on Salival are amazing, changing their already great songs into even greater masterpieces. The drummer in TOOL, Danny, shows off his extreme talents in this album as well. He is the only man I have ever seen that can play and hold 4 different musical times simultaneously. (Just imagine, thats controlling all 4 of your limbs while thinking of 4 different beats and playing them all together. It's absurdly difficult!!&#33

9. Music   -   #19
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Considering everyone has already said all the reasons why Aenima is the best tool album....i guess all i can say is yes i agree Aenima is their best...Hooker with a penis (such class) and well Stinkfist of course

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12