Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Damn

DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    casher is hardest and risky post, if i lose 1 peny they will cut it from my salary '

Well done Bawa, I started off as a cashier at my bank job too, pretty much after year or so I was giving people advice and dealing with the day to running off the current account. Basically if you show that you are clever then the only way is up

2. Lounge   -   #52
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    of course. actually the concept just same with other jobs. you do wrong you get cut or fired.
    Nop thats wrong, 10% of mistake is accseptable in Big compenies, thats the rule of Bussnies(lernt it in Collage time)

And big thanks for Danb ;D and thats what exactly my sis told me, if i show am clever i get promoted fast
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 10-14-2004 at 01:58 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Lounge   -   #53
    I never had it deduced form my salary when I had cash differences, justa black mark against my namee.

One monday morning I left my envelope of keys on the train, it contained a copy of ervery single key for every single lock in the branch

4. Lounge   -   #54
    hey 1 thing i forgot to tell ya, that manager asked me what u know about Computer, "u Chat Alot", moron thinks computer is only chatting... and i think its not his mistake usually people get pc for this kinda of stuff's(atleast here)

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Heh heh, I'd advise seeing how the land lies before teaching him the finer arts of file sharing.

I find about mine either this afternoon or tomorrow

6. Lounge   -   #56
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    hey 1 thing i forgot to tell ya, that manager asked me what u know about Computer, "u Chat Alot", moron thinks computer is only chatting... and i think its not his mistake usually people get pc for this kinda of stuff's(atleast here)

7. Lounge   -   #57
    its my 1st day on the job wish me lcuk
    later....

Benjamen button

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Good luck.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    for 1st time in my life i hated and feared Money, damn i had millions in ma hand and counting them, thanks god it was just learning day. i never thought casher job is that hard.

Benjamen button

10. Lounge   -   #60
    lynx's Avatar .
    Hint:
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast