Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bush Vs. Kerry I I I: Takedown

Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Bush said:

God told me to strike at Al Qaeda and i struck them. And then he told me to strike at Saddam, which i did.
    So does he hear voices? Or is it a burning Bush? Maybe a direct line, much like the one to the Kremlin?

Bush also said:

If the Iraqi regime were disarming, we would know it, because we would see it. Iraq's weapons would be presented to inspectors, and the world would witness their destruction. Instead, with the world demanding disarmament, and more than 200,000 troops positioned near his country, Saddam Hussein's response is to produce a few weapons for show, while he hides the rest and builds even more.
    We know he was wrong...its in the past.

How do you know that Kerry is wrong.. (not about the specifics, Mr Reeves is obviously beyond help, but people that are in his condition). There have been huge strides in Medical Technology/Knowledge in the last few years, most Dr's would probably say that the statement is not beyond the bounds of belief.
    Last edited by Rat Faced; 10-13-2004 at 05:06 PM.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Retired
    I don't know who I voted for if I lived in the USA. But I notice that non-americans all wanna vote against bush because they know his 'lies' etc... so thats the reason they wanna vote for Kerry but the truth is they only vote for the name and not his words/actions

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    I don't know who I voted for if I lived in the USA. But I notice that non-americans all wanna vote against bush because they know his 'lies' etc... so thats the reason they wanna vote for Kerry but the truth is they only vote for the name and not his words/actions

Exactly IKE... there comes a time when "The Devil You Know" cannot be made any worse...

From what I see of Kerry, im not impressed... but like most of the worlds population, its a case of "Anythings better than Bush"

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    ok hank.... bush said..."he (we) will win this war on terror"

give me a date....will there be no terrorists within the next 4 years?

What was said in the same paragraph as your "quote"?

I appreciate the lightheartedness of your original post but the follow up seems to be far more set.
    Vid please man don't indulge him.

Either Hank is stupid or is feigning stupidity. Either way no one's falling for it.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    ok hank.... bush said..."he (we) will win this war on terror"

give me a date....will there be no terrorists within the next 4 years?

What was said in the same paragraph as your "quote"?

I appreciate the lightheartedness of your original post but the follow up seems to be far more set.
    What the hell does stem cell research have to do with the war on terror? Edwards made a ridiculous statement you made a lame excuse to defend it, I nailed you on it and now you’re trying to change the subject.

And on the war on terror time frame: That question is impossible to answer.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    What the hell does stem cell research have to do with the war on terror? Edwards made a ridiculous statement you made a lame excuse to defend it, I nailed you on it and now you’re trying to change the subject.

I thought Vidcc was countering one vague promise with another.

Incidently, and shoot me down if I am wrong, I could have sworn I saw GW a little while ago say the war against terror was never going to be totally winable. Is this Flop Flipping?
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    I thought Vidcc was countering one vague promise with another.

Incidently, and shoot me down if I am wrong, I could have sworn I saw GW a little while ago say the war against terror was never going to be totally winable. Is this Flop Flipping?
    Stop it please stop it!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank

no hank you didn't "nail me".....you just picked up one soundbite from a "quote" written in a newspaper without the whole context.

all i did was put the same standard to a "bush issue"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    no hank you didn't "nail me".....you just picked up one soundbite from a "quote" written in a newspaper without the whole context.

all i did was put the same standard to a "bush issue"
    vid you need to STFU!!!
    Bush was told these things by the Lord so wtf are you applying "standards" for?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    vid you need to STFU!!!
    Bush was told these things by the Lord so wtf are you applying "standards" for?

I don't believe in the "lord" so i don't believe Bush gets "hints" from him.

I refuse to diminish hank for his views ....... the crazy republican

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast