Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Treasure Planet

Hey, I found this dvd rip about 716mb in size, did any of you managed to download it? It's sooooooo slow!
    How long does it take for this file to spread? I think there is only a few ppl on the net work today have this
    file, can't wait~

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I am sharing it right now as a matter of fact. I downloaded it a couple days ago using BitTorrent in about an hour and a half. There is a verified hash for it here. The correct filesize is 713,700.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    oh you do? wao, yes thats the file, 713mb, i am now at 50mb/713, is there alot of ppl downloading from you? like... non stop uploading?
    jee maybe i should give it a few more days then it should be easier to download shouldn't it?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I've got one person uploading it right now @ about 17KB/s, but I've got a couple people uploading Survivor and CSI as well. Leave it going, I'm sure it will speed up as it gets out there a bit more. It just showed up on BitTorrent a few days ago, usually it's a good week before it's well distributed on Fasttrack.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I've been downloading it since monday night and like you say mate its not wide spread just yet.

I get about 5 users popping up and Eventually get a connection, a nice bloke is sending it me at 14k/sec at the moment lets hope he stays online.

Only 550MB to go then i'll be sharing it too.

L8r.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Well its one week later now, and i still have 90 meg to go........ Almost there

L8r.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Hey, I finished mine, today morning i found one person providing a constant speed of 16k/s, the whole file was done in about 5 hrs.

It's great!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Mines been going for about 3 weeks at least and only upto 69771kB, had 45kbs for about 30 secs once, most of the time its says 5 or 6 users but never connects hohum we can wait

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Mine finished this morning..... Split it and converted it, and put it on disk....Perfect copy ! Cheers.

Sharing Now.
    (p.s i've moved everything else out of my shared directory now to try and help out people who like me were strugglin to get this file)

L8r.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    hi guyz

i start download Treasure planet i am now 400mb
    But there is problem with sound it not matching with the video pic ....i can hear the sound before i see the actual view.........

can anyone tell me what wrong ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast