Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo_2_DVD9_PAL_XBOXDVD-DiFFUSiON

maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    so it is real, sweet, hey singaboiy i got a question. what's the HUD like in this one? (u know the shield, health thingy, ammo count and stuff). oh, and the dual weapon system, is it well implemented? one last question, how is MP?
    I just saw the E3 videos by XPlay from TechTV. the dual weapon sys kinda fun. on the left was the alien blaster (or what soever and dont blame me. i dont know) and the right was a pistol (or whatsoever and dont blame me again).

2. Games   -   #32
    hmm...neowin reported that this release is indeed leaked from Microsoft internal testing
    http://www.neowin.net/comments.php?i...&category=main

unfortunately, i can't speak french...and the game's in french

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

3. Games   -   #33
    muchspl2
    rofl @ the disbelievers

4. Games   -   #34
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Gah....why wait this long for a game then play it in french? It's like watching your favorite movie's newest sequel with subtitles....

5. Games   -   #35
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    sweeeeeeet out on torrentbits
    ????
    Last edited by spelunker121; 10-14-2004 at 05:48 PM. Reason: not sure
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Games   -   #36
    maskawaih's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by spelunker121
    ????
    well, he said, the torrent is out at torrentbits.

7. Games   -   #37
    The dual-wielding they did excellent. The guns now how more recoil too. So if you dont move at all and shoot a full clip you'll be looking at the ceiling.

I wasnt paying much attention to the HUD but it was very different. I noticed the health and stuff are in the bottom right. And when you shoot, you cant hold down the trigger (like with the h-gun) and shoot non-stop... you have to pull the trigger each time. The assault rifle shoots in bursts. The other assault rifle shoot in shingle shot. (I might be mistaken... they could be the same gun only you can change back and forth) I was playing at 5 in the morning some cut me some slack

What else? I cant remember too good right now, just woke up. The maps are huge.

When you start the game, you have to create a signin or w/e. And each time you start the game it asks you if you want to sign in to xbox live. That got annoying.

There are soo many more settings. You can change his color for everything. From his whole suit to the little patch on his arm. The setup takes longer cause each option you change it will pop up with what you want to change the option to. It just takes alot longer.

I couldnt figure out how to be the covenant. Im gonna go take and shower then play some more. lol
    Last edited by SingaBoiy; 10-14-2004 at 06:03 PM.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Games   -   #38
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    OMG HALO 2 IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

i need to visit this board more often.

9. Games   -   #39
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    OMG HALO2!!!!!

I have to wait 30 hours

10. Games   -   #40
    On November 9th Earth will never be the same
    Fixed it for you:

On October 14th Earth I Can jerk off to The Master Chief

I liked Halo alot however i would always get to a bit and lose interest, then i would uninstall and not play for 6 months, then just go abck and reply those 5 levels and then stop again. Im stiull undecided if i will get he french version of wait for english.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast