Thread: "Half life 2 - anon- hl2"

I saw this on Suprnova, Can anyone tell me what this game is; is it a leak or a beta?

2. Games   -   #2

3. Games   -   #3
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    the one Anon released was a leaked version now i dont know if theres any new release, r u talking about same Old anon leacked version?

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

4. Games   -   #4
    Bawa you say Anon as if it means something.... Anon means No GRP. Meaning the people who released it didnt want to tag there name to it incase of a massive piracy hunt. Its a very bad Alpha by the way, wait 2 months and get the full game.

5. Games   -   #5
    TheRealDave's Avatar †Problem child
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Bawa you say Anon as if it means something.... Anon means No GRP. Meaning the people who released it didnt want to tag there name to it incase of a massive piracy hunt. Its a very bad Alpha by the way, wait 2 months and get the full game.
    more like, wait two months for it to be pushed back another 4

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    am saying that cuz i read somewhere that the guy didnt wanted to be know on internet so he called himself anon,

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    am saying that cuz i read somewhere that the guy didnt wanted to be know on internet so he called himself anon,
    Doom 3 Alpha was Anon as was Doom 3 Beta, as was Half Life 2 Aplpha. All ANON but done by 3 different completely random people. ANON is a universal word when someone doesnt want to draw to much attention towards there release group becuase of the hype of a massive leak or pre beta release.

8. Games   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    Anon is short for anonymous.

a·non·y·mous ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-nn-ms)
    adj.
    Having an unknown or unacknowledged name: an anonymous author.
    Having an unknown or withheld authorship or agency: an anonymous letter; an anonymous phone call.
    Having no distinctive character or recognition factor: “a very great, almost anonymous center of people who just want peace” (Alan Paton).

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Cat
    Anon is short for anonymous.
    i know that

Benjamen button