Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NeoMule v0.43b Mod v3.00 , The world's fastest eMule--full featured

isamma's Avatar THE OLDEST USER
    I really like this new client NEOMULE Tons of features too. (neomule is an emule "Mod", there are many mods of emule made by many different developers
    Newest version:

http://www.eselfarm.info/user/xanato....00-Binary.zip
    http://www.eselfarm.info/user/xanato...allYouNeed.zip
    http://www.eselfarm.info/user/xanato....00-Source.zip
    http://www.eselfarm.info/user/xanato...inary_DUMP.zip
    or

ed2k://|file|NeoMule_v3.00-Binary.zip|2363712|01AD3746905E8B429CD2263149CD3F27|/
    ed2k://|file|NeoMule_v3.00-allYouNeed.zip|1145073|1ED8E576E897AC6B66AE74BCE138832F|/
    ed2k://|file|NeoMule_v3.00-Source.zip|3463772|4B670C8A41B4A6417B520CEBF1D11669|/
    ed2k://|file|NeoMule_v3.00-Binary_DUMP.zip|2356687|BC5A5FCEA234E1CCC06C2D6C1668A3CC|/
    Install normal mule FIRST, if you don't have emule yet installed on your system. If you have any version of eMule/NeoMule etc. already installed then simply:
    Copy the entire contents of NeoMule_v3.00-Binary.zip AND NeoMule_v3.00-allYouNeed.zip into the emule folder in your program files, overwriting ALL when prompted.
    NeoMule_v3.00-Binary_DUMP.zip is a debug file and NeoMule_v3.00-Source.zip is for compiling the sourcecode

NormalMule:

After installation, download a new server list:
    http://ed2k.2x4u.de/index.html

Please try and connect to the largest server possible, usually Razorback 2. I advise utilizing the Kad network as well.

* the NeoMule_v3.00-allYouNeed.zip file has been updated (only the leechers.dat file was changed). It was banning emule plus clients if you enabled the Argos feature. This was fixed. Here's the new one for your config folder if you don't want to redownload
    Attached Files Attached Files
    THE BEST WAY TO LIVE IS TO LIVE FREE
    *** FREE PALESTINE ***
    http://www.alhares.org/

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    isnt Neomule a leecher mod ? , ive just been reading over at emuleforum.net about it and with all those features it seems to be a lecher mod and those suck
    especially with features like Manual Kick/Ban or Manual Source Reask .

Im glad my mod bans crap clients like that
    Last edited by nanotek; 11-18-2004 at 07:06 AM.
    Open your mind

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Cool how can you ban these sort of clients? I prefer using the original e-mule even if it is slower

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by killer04
    Cool how can you ban these sort of clients? I prefer using the original e-mule even if it is slower

most emule mods can detect these leechers and they get banned automatically
    Open your mind

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by nanotek
    isnt Neomule a leecher mod ? , ive just been reading over at emuleforum.net about it and with all those features it seems to be a lecher mod and those suck
    especially with features like Manual Kick/Ban or Manual Source Reask .

Im glad my mod bans crap clients like that
    yeah, its a leecher mod, and yeah, alot of emule versions ban crap like that........ you also spam other emule users with it to also use that mod....... i get automated messages from neomule users all the time....... funny thing is, they dont even know they're sending em

@ isamma: please take down those links, your really not adding anything to the community (and if you dont, we all know you're reading this, so at least respond)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    yeah, its a leecher mod, and yeah, alot of emule versions ban crap like that........ you also spam other emule users with it to also use that mod....... i get automated messages from neomule users all the time....... funny thing is, they dont even know they're sending em

@ isamma: please take down those links, your really not adding anything to the community (and if you dont, we all know you're reading this, so at least respond)
    it is possible to turn those msgs u get off under irc :misc there seems to be an option to accept msgs from friends only
    Open your mind

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    I know this is an old thread but dont listen to those wailing ladies down at eMule project.This new version has the manual kick\ban removed so people dont abuse it.
    And no, most eMule mods dont detect this new version as a leecher mod....The only way that happens is if someone sets there "Reask" time to low so its asking every 5 seconds for example...
    One of the biggest releasers in the ed2k scene swears by this client and I mean he is one of the biggest..I read in another thread(Cant say where, sorry) that he was pretty much the driving force behind getting the manual ban\kick features removed...
    Anyway, this new version is more user friendly than previous versions...
    Mines been running for 6 days non-stop and Ive only had 3 clients been banned from me..
    So...Dont always listen to those ladies at eMuleproject
    Last edited by Harsh!; 01-11-2005 at 12:04 AM.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh!
    So...Dont always listen to those ladies at eMuleproject
    Those ladies make the program that is being modded. They know a little more about it than the fool that makes this mod.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    All they do is whine and cry whenever a new mod is created, that they never had any input or if they cant get hold of the sourcecode...
    I honestly dont know how they create the original mule, cause they spend all there time moaning..
    They moaned and whined when neoMule came out about it being a leechers mod(Manual kick & ban features) so the neoMule modders changed it so the features were removed..
    Then the old ladies down the project start moaning about other features it has..
    By the time there finished moaning etc,and the modders remove all the features, the mod known as neoMule will be just a carbon copy of the Mule the ladies produce...
    And only the fanboys and nOObs(for lack of better word) who dont know better use the ladies mule
    Last edited by Harsh!; 01-17-2005 at 06:59 AM.

10. File Sharing   -   #10

Dry

I just installed that piece of shit by the advice of <----- THIS thread. what a disappointment. Anyone with systemworks 2005 has to disable worm protection, as this program does not respond properly to rules for incoming connections, so the alert popped up 2 or 3 HUNDRED times before I got sick of going through all 66,000 someodd ports and killed it... This has never happened, and is a very disturbing development indeed. I am happy with my emule .44d, and will stay with it. Faster? I always get 140-160 KB/s after 4-6 hours, and this is almost all of my 1.5 Mb/s. I frequently use all available down bandwidth, and never share less than 10 KB/s. So why would I change?
    I wouldn't, and neither should you. You will not get higher speeds, unless you have an improperly configured mule in the first place...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast