Thread: Mirc not working for me

Unsure

okay i ve been using mirc for months now and its been going good. Then i reinstalled it and i get this message when i try to download somethin: You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout.

So i change my dcc options to auto get and wait. And i timeout EVERYTIMR!!!1
    sO WHAT DO I DO?

Sorry for my being a doltish newie everyoNE.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P

Laugh

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool689
    okay i ve been using mirc for months now and its been going good. Then i reinstalled it and i get this message when i try to download somethin: You have a DCC pending, Set your client to receive the transfer. (150 seconds remaining until timeout.

So i change my dcc options to auto get and wait. And i timeout EVERYTIMR!!!1
    sO WHAT DO I DO?

Sorry for my being a doltish newie everyoNE.
    Hello!

Fist have a look in your download directory and remove any file in there that is left but not complete.

Then have a look at this page and make sure your settings match them:

http://www.ircspy.com/guides.asp?mode=display&id=1128

Then you should have no problem downloading!

But ofcourse it also depends on the bot if it is not online or currently not accepting connections then ofcourse you sometimes migh get a time out error or some other error!.

Are you sure the bot is online?

No such nick/channel in the main channel server window means that it is not online at the moment.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    do you have ignore turned off?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Thanks

Im positive that the bot is online. How do i know which files are incomplete though?