Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pluno Email 4Mb Free Small but Cool!

david622's Avatar Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by keltin
    Hi everyone!

Well I found this post today through google and well since I own pluno email service I'd thought I should pop in and say hi and well hope to change your opinion on our puny 4mb email

Well after the New Year we will be increasing the free service to 200mb and trust me thats more then enough space unless you love emails but shhhh... you are the first to know.

We will also offer 2 upgrade packages. One package will be to remove the banner advertisement display we have at the top.

The second package will offer more space etc...

At pluno our main focus is ensuring you are protected from spam and virus. We just recently increased the functionality of our virus protection and are working on more spam blocking techniques. We also like to focus on site speed and customers support.

Another feature that we are working on is popmail which will allow you to add your pluno email directly into your outlook program. (or what ever email software you use)

If any of you have questions regarding Pluno email service let me know and I'd be glad to assist you.

Merry Xmas everyone and I wish you the best in 2005
    (cough, cough) AD!!!!!

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #22
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by keltin
    Hi everyone!

Well I found this post today through google and well since I own pluno email service I'd thought I should pop in and say hi and well hope to change your opinion on our puny 4mb email

Well after the New Year we will be increasing the free service to 200mb and trust me thats more then enough space unless you love emails but shhhh... you are the first to know.

We will also offer 2 upgrade packages. One package will be to remove the banner advertisement display we have at the top.

The second package will offer more space etc...

At pluno our main focus is ensuring you are protected from spam and virus. We just recently increased the functionality of our virus protection and are working on more spam blocking techniques. We also like to focus on site speed and customers support.

Another feature that we are working on is popmail which will allow you to add your pluno email directly into your outlook program. (or what ever email software you use)

If any of you have questions regarding Pluno email service let me know and I'd be glad to assist you.

Merry Xmas everyone and I wish you the best in 2005
    Wow that's the second time today that we've had the owner of an internet service join and post.

We must finally be moving up on the google ranks.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #23
    (>Zero Cool<)'s Avatar he is Spartacus!
    about four feet that way......no the other way

Cool

Ok folks I agree that gmail may be all that and then some at the minute but it doesn't give folks the excuse to shoot someone down when they try to offer an alternative.

Surely in this day and age with so many sites needing email adresses and suchlike it pays to have more than one account. I thought this was a given when dealing in the internet in any capacity. One for friends and family , one for websites ... etc etc

So it may well be worth giving pluno or any of the other sites suggested in here a look. After all it doesn't cost anything and doesn't hurt to look.

Thanks for posting the info

edit: just realised this was an old post ....oops , I should keep track of what page I am on
    Last edited by (>Zero Cool<); 01-09-2005 at 06:55 AM.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #24
    another good 1gig e-mail place is at spymac.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123