Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you had 3 wishes....................

Poster
    Lets say a genie granted you 3 wishes What would you wish for?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Strangelove's Avatar I Need Sex
    I could find a decent Man
    That decent man was rich
    That decent man left me his money in his will

Last edited by Strangelove; 10-16-2004 at 11:53 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    /waits in anticipation for the inevitable "I'd wish for more wishes" reply
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    From a Genie?

Nothing.... they always backfire...

You ask for a new car, and someone will die and leave you one or something

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Jukebox
    Spray job for my Mini
    Decent pension account
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #6
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    you should be very careful what you wish for, it may come true.

I know someone that wished his penis was long enough to drag on the floor...it came true....his legs fell off

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    you should be very careful what you wish for, it may come true.

I know someone that wished his penis was long enough to drag on the floor...it came true....his legs fell off
    Thats what you get trusting Genies

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

8. Lounge   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced
    Thats what you get trusting Genies
    A man walks into a bar looking disappointed and carrying a black bag over one shoulder. He sits down at the bar. The bartender walks up. "What`s in the bag?", asks the bartender. The man puts the bag on the bar, reaches in and pulls out a baby grand piano, a small bench and a 12 inch tall man wearing a top hat and a tux with tails. The 12 inch tall man sits down at the piano and begins playing Beethoven. "That`s amazing!" says the bartender, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Where did he come from?". The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a genie lamp. "Rub the lamp" he says, pushing the lamp toward the bartender. The bartender grabs the lamp and begins rubbing it vigorously with his bar rag. Out pops an old, wrinkled genie. "I grant you one wish" he says to the bartender. "I want a million bucks!" says the bartender. "Done" says the genie. The genie disappears back into the lamp. Moments pass. Suddenly a duck appears on the bar with a poof. Then another....and another. They appear on the bar stools...on the tables...on the Budweiser sign on the wall. POOF...POOF...POOF. Thousands...tens of thousands of ducks begin to fill the bar! "Christ!" shouts the bartender. "I didn't`t say ducks!" he yells, "I said bucks!". The man at the bar looks at the bartender, "You think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    A man walks into a bar looking disappointed and carrying a black bag over one shoulder. He sits down at the bar. The bartender walks up. "What`s in the bag?", asks the bartender. The man puts the bag on the bar, reaches in and pulls out a baby grand piano, a small bench and a 12 inch tall man wearing a top hat and a tux with tails. The 12 inch tall man sits down at the piano and begins playing Beethoven. "That`s amazing!" says the bartender, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Where did he come from?". The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a genie lamp. "Rub the lamp" he says, pushing the lamp toward the bartender. The bartender grabs the lamp and begins rubbing it vigorously with his bar rag. Out pops an old, wrinkled genie. "I grant you one wish" he says to the bartender. "I want a million bucks!" says the bartender. "Done" says the genie. The genie disappears back into the lamp. Moments pass. Suddenly a duck appears on the bar with a poof. Then another....and another. They appear on the bar stools...on the tables...on the Budweiser sign on the wall. POOF...POOF...POOF. Thousands...tens of thousands of ducks begin to fill the bar! "Christ!" shouts the bartender. "I didn't`t say ducks!" he yells, "I said bucks!". The man at the bar looks at the bartender, "You think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?"

i ask for money
    money
    and mo money cant never hav enough!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Duffman's Avatar Poster
    a pound, kilo, and a lighter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast