Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you fall in love with your Present Past Lover - Love

Poster
    Oh Manker, you have a six month old baby? You are so lucky!!! Male or Female? Everything going okay? Baby sleeping through the night?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    Oh Manker, you have a six month old baby? You are so lucky!!! Male or Female? Everything going okay? Baby sleeping through the night?
    A little boy and he is marvellous. He sleeps through most nights and always has a smile for his Dad when I get home from work. It truly is wonderful.

Thanks for asking
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss
    Same here, thinking of investing in a dog.
    They don't dribble as much.

Plus, you can keep them on a lead.
    Good idea, Lillmiss!!!

But beware he doesn't take flour home...................

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    A little boy and he is marvellous. He sleeps through most nights and always has a smile for his Dad when I get home from work. It truly is wonderful.

Thanks for asking
    will he be following in his fathers footsteps of wrapping his head in bog roll and posting pictures on the interweb?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Thanks for asking
    You will make a good daddy, Manker. The best to you and your little family..

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    I started babysitting for my husband's kids. I fell in love with the kids.

At the time, I was divorced and going through a period where I would joke that all men were arseholes.(sorry guys)

He made me laugh. And laugh and laugh. I finally told him that all men were arseholes but he was my favorite one.

So now he tells people that his wife has two arseholes, but that is okay because he is my favorite one.

Actually, a lot more to it, but the laughing was the start of it because I am normally pretty shy.

He cooks, paints pictures, is great with kids and even teaches night classes at the local junior college. A variety of things I like about this man. He has a big heart and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, always there for everybody. All of this he hides well behind a big bluff, but that is okay, tis enough for me to know.

I tease him, he teases me, and we both just keep on laughing!!!! It works.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia
    will he be following in his fathers footsteps of wrapping his head in bog roll and posting pictures on the interweb?
    He's already excellent at wrapping himself in wet-wipes. It must be the next logical step

@ Everose, Thank you
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose
    I started babysitting for my husband's kids. I fell in love with the kids.

At the time, I was divorced and going through a period where I would joke that all men were arseholes.(sorry guys)

He made me laugh. And laugh and laugh. I finally told him that all men were arseholes but he was my favorite one.

So now he tells people that his wife has two arseholes, but that is okay because he is my favorite one.

Actually, a lot more to it, but the laughing was the start of it because I am normally pretty shy.

He cooks, paints pictures, is great with kids and even teaches night classes at the local junior college. A variety of things I like about this man. He has a big heart and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, always there for everybody. All of this he hides well behind a big bluff, but that is okay, tis enough for me to know.

I tease him, he teases me, and we both just keep on laughing!!!! It works.
    Congrats!!!

Laughing is key in a good relationship........

YoHappyLaugher

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    On a day trip to Canterbury she was skipping through the cathedral grounds holding some kids hands,I sulked 'cause no one would hold my hand ,so she did...I didn't know it would be permanant

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmiss
    Same here, thinking of investing in a dog.
    They don't dribble as much.

Plus, you can keep them on a lead.
    I've got a bib now Lilmiss. If you take the lead I will follow.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast