Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Is The Best Registry Cleaner?

Does anybody know what is the best registry cleaner to remove all traces from uninstalled program,so I can download like programs which stop working after 30 days or so.

I know that I can use cracks and stuff but I prefer a registry cleaner cuz some programs leaves some shit left in the registry after it has been uninstalled which can slow down the computer or even make it crash.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Maybe try the software forum.I have no idea on that one.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    1.Registry cleaner (free)(allows you to mark old and new software+alot more)
    2.Registry Healer cause it allows you to manually fix erroronous registry keys.Plus it finds the most.
    3.Registry detective (free)- simply searches all reg items relating to a certain program so you can manually delete them.

JV16 PowerTools(free)- has both RegCleaner and its own Regdetective in it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    http://www.jv16.org/ PowerTools IMO is the best.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I'll second that

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Old People Shouldnt Drive@27 March 2003 - 00:45
    I'll second that
    dam right

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I have regcleaner for now and have also tried the registry cleaners which was suggested but I canīt still delete the thing left with the kind of programs which onlt works for 30 days.

The program I want to use is "Ace Utilities v1.71" but I have used it more then 30 days so I canīt use it anymore unless I use crack/serial but that is the last thing I wanna do.

Is there no programs out there which can uninstall a program full completly?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Originally posted by Crack_man@27 March 2003 - 17:58
    The program I want to use is "Ace Utilities v1.71" but I have used it more then 30 days so I canīt use it anymore unless I use crack/serial but that is the last thing I wanna do.

why????
    don't u want to use this programme???
    so why don't u just crack it?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by itay+27 March 2003 - 21:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itay @ 27 March 2003 - 21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Crack_man@27 March 2003 - 17:58

why????
    don&#39;t u want to use this programme???
    so why don&#39;t u just crack it? [/b][/quote]
    Yes I could do that but I search for a program which can make programs which ends after like 30 days to work again.
    The registry cleaner didnīt work cuz I canīt still use programs which I have used after 30 days.
    I could use cracks/serials but some programs I canīt find any.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Also for some prgrams that leave "time bomb" remnants I use Registry Detective 1.0.0.0 by Ziff Davis Media Inc. It&#39;s excellent, but it was hard to find.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast